Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Longevity / How many flights?
859 8 2017-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cvpstudios
lvl.1

United States

Hi!

Very happy with my new Phantom4 Pro - Curious...

what is the longevity of one of these? as in how many flights before it's "worn out" so to speak?

like a car wears out after xxx miles, how many flights are these rated for?
does anyone know!?

thanks!

2017-1-23
Use props
JW5255
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5291158 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I too just bought the P4P and find it exceeds my expectations.  I also currently have over 75 hours on my P4 which shows absolutely no indication of fatigue or wear issues, this includes the batteries (3) that have cycled over 40 times each.  I am expecting no less for the P4P.
2017-1-23
Use props
Grizz 1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

i dont know if any knows how long they will last, i have never heard of one wearing out !  thats good for us all !
2017-1-23
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It is most likely good for as long as you don't crash it. Batteries deteriorate over time, but the aircraft does not really need any preventative maintenance other than periodically replacing the blades. If you look after it, it will last a very long time.
2017-1-23
Use props
cvpstudios
lvl.1

United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-1-23 19:42
It is most likely good for as long as you don't crash it. Batteries deteriorate over time, but the aircraft does not really need any preventative maintenance other than periodically replacing the blades. If you look after it, it will last a very long time.

awesome thanks
2017-2-3
Use props
cvpstudios
lvl.1

United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-1-23 19:42

awesome thanks
2017-2-3
Use props
timbo
lvl.3
United States

over time the motors will were out but they are easily replaced. the batteries will only last a few years as well.
2017-2-3
Use props
mpaka
Flight distance : 19252874 ft
Serbia

Phantom 3 Professional i had before P4P:

70 hrs 39min
920.944 meters
620 Flights

I think they don't really wear out easily
2017-2-3
Use props
I 2 Fly
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

You will probably have to put it in your will....  
2017-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules