Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Propeller wont spin
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spexel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70210 ft
United States

One of my propperlers just wont spin, id ont know what else to say i tried lifting it up but nothing

2017-1-23
Use props
CCrew
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41568 ft
United States

Anything you've done or added to the drone?   Does it spin with the propeller off?

I've seen it when someone's put prop guards on and use the wrong screws, or taken them off and put the long screws back in without realizing that they contact the motor armature too,  Other than that sounds like a bad ESC or bad motor. Any errors on the screen?
2017-1-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

No unexpected hard ladinngs or banging into household furniture?

Just asking. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-23
Use props
Spexel
lvl.1
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-1-23 19:12
No unexpexpcted hard ladinngs or banging into household furniture?

Just asking. ;-)

Not at all, I didn't even get a chance to fly it yet. I was extra careful with mounting the props
2017-1-23
Use props
Spexel
lvl.1
United States

CCrew Posted at 2017-1-23 19:09
Anything you've done or added to the drone?   Does it spin with the propeller off?

I've seen it when someone's put prop guards on and use the wrong screws, or taken them off and put the long screws back in without realizing that they contact the motor armature too,  Other than that sounds like a bad ESC or bad motor. Any errors on the screen?

No errors on screen and its fresh out of the box.
2017-1-23
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Spexel Posted at 2017-1-23 21:08
Not at all, I didn't even get a chance to fly it yet. I was extra careful with mounting the props

Luck of the draw, you got the short straw...  That's a shame to not even have gotten one flight yet.
I hope you can get it exchanged and replaced soon, with a proper working unit. That would be great.

RedHotPoker
2017-1-23
Use props
Spexel
lvl.1
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-1-23 21:15
Luck of the draw, you got the short straw...  That's a shame to not even have gotten one flight yet.
I hope you can get it exchanged and replaced soon, with a proper working unit. That would be great.

All packed up and ready to ship back to Amazon. Hope the next drone will be better.
2017-1-24
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Spexel Posted at 2017-1-24 07:57
All packed up and ready to ship back to Amazon. Hope the next drone will be better.

Ok, oh well, things could be worse, suppose if it crashed or flew away... Haha

You did the best thing possible, in my mind. Get that exchanged and get one replacing it, in good order.

Let us know how it goes, time wise and what arrives next? Thanks.
Meanwhile, Spend some quality time with your PDF reader and RTFM several times.  Go over under and through those documents thoroughly. ;-)
I was so familiar with my aircraft before it arrived at the hobby shop, It was like an old friend already .
You can download the app and have a long look at that as well. Ha

RedHotPoker
2017-1-24
Use props
Spexel
lvl.1
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-1-24 13:09
Ok, oh well, things could be worse, suppose if it crashed or flew away... Haha

You did the best thing possible, in my mind. Get that exchanged and get one replacing it, in good order.

Sorry but the return process took forever, and by the time i got i had so much fun i forgot all about this. Yes, its flying great, just updated my firmware. Sucks that i live in Washington and its rains here 24/7 so i can barley fly it.
2017-2-20
Use props
Cabansail
Second Officer
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

Barley flying?

Is that anything Corn Cruising?
2017-2-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Spexel Posted at 2017-2-20 14:54
Sorry but the return process took forever, and by the time i got i had so much fun i forgot all about this. Yes, its flying great, just updated my firmware. Sucks that i live in Washington and its rains here 24/7 so i can barley fly it.

You sound happy. Thanks for the reply.

Now you can enjoy it , As it  was meant to be. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-20
Use props
NoneYet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104708 ft

United States

Cabansail Posted at 2017-2-20 16:29
Barley flying?

Is that anything Corn Cruising?

HAHA!  
2017-2-20