DJI GO 4 - Camera Setting Dial - Exposure adjustment
2400 3 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Prop Buster
lvl.1
United States

How do you set the Camera Settings Dial on the P4PRO+ controller with the DJI Go4 software so the exposure setting can be changed during a flight?
2017-1-24
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

There are two actions to the thumbwheel.
You can push/click it to advance through the different settings and select the one you want to change.
When the one you want is highlighted (blue) you can then dial in the setting you want and click to exit.
2017-1-24
Use props
Prop Buster
lvl.1
United States

Labroides -   Thank you for the reply.   I think I need more instructions.   I have the GO 4 software on the P4Pro+ controller and the C2 button programmed for Camera Setting.   Pressing the C2 button does bring up the camera settings window and the camera settings dial does have the push/click action, but no movement/blue highlighting occurs.   What am I doing wrong?
2017-1-24
Use props
Prop Buster
lvl.1
United States

Labroides -   I think I solved the problem.  Without pressing the C2 button and just push/clicking the camera settings dial, I can shift between ISO and EV  on a small menu on the monitor screen.  Rotating the Camera Setting dial will change the highlighted item.    Pressing the C2 button just gives me a readout of the current settings which is somewhat redundant since the values appear on the monitor screen by default.   
2017-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules