Airnest Error
597 3 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cabansail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

I have been using Airnest with my P3S and it seems quite stable.

Last time I used it it gave a Radius Error. Not sure what it meant but it would not take off.

I did try a few edits but by the time I did the wind had picked up and was getting a bit brisk so decided to call it a day.

Anyone using this App have an idea of this error?

Shame is that the location is quite a drive away and I really wanted to fly that mission.
2017-1-24
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Cabansail,

To me, that sounds like their version of GeoFencing.  Go back to the same place and use DJI GO this time and turn on Geo.  See if the map shows a No Fly Zone.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-24
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4

Australia

It will be a while before I am back there.

Using the DJI GO App it connected and gave me a Green Ready to Take Off signal but I did not proceed as the wind was too gusty. I assume that it would not have done that if it was a NFZ.
2017-1-24
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4

Australia

Tried the App again in a place I have flown a mission before. Made a few edits to POI but not to the flight plan. It would not fly. It came up with the same error. Closed that down and started DJI GO and flew  in the same area without a problem.

Posted some feedback to Airnest. It seems that the whole App is being updated with some new features added. Hope this fault is resolved at that time.

"We are working on an overhaul of the app that will make adding new features much easier and quicker. The overhaul should be complete quite soon with a new orbit tool! With additional tools to come after that"

2017-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules