Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems of frizzy and loss of signal of my phantom 4 pro plus
826 3 2017-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moises Arias 0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9602789 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Problems of frizzy and loss of signal of my phantom 4 pro plus, and I can not update my app to version 4.0.1
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Just to clarify, both AC and RC are up to date, right?
Since DJI GO APP is upgraded together with remote file, it cannot be upgraded separately recently.
What's the distance and height it reached when you noticed the issue?
Please check the HD page for the settings, fly it in open places and adjust antennas to optimal range during flight.
2017-1-25
Use props
Moises Arias 0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9602789 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-25 02:12
Just to clarify, both AC and RC are up to date, right?
Since DJI GO APP is upgraded together with remote file, it cannot be upgraded separately recently.
What's the distance and height it reached when you noticed the issue?

If everything is in order I am a user of dji products and what is happening to me with this new phantom 4 pro + I have never passed, the distance to lose the signal is up to 50 meters and another thing if I change video to photograph it The image is frizzed, I have everything updated to the latest versions, but I can not understand if they have published the app 4.0.1 because I can not change mine, and it was very important to unlock the screen to get better.
2017-1-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Moises Arias 0 Posted at 2017-1-25 04:22
If everything is in order I am a user of dji products and what is happening to me with this new phantom 4 pro + I have never passed, the distance to lose the signal is up to 50 meters and another thing if I change video to photograph it The image is frizzed, I have everything updated to the latest versions, but I can not understand if they have published the app 4.0.1 because I can not change mine, and it was very important to unlock the screen to get better.

Sorry to late reply due to Chinese New Year holiday.
May I know you have contacted our tech support to do further troubleshooting or sent it in for evaluation?
2017-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules