Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daedalus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 557552 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Hello

I was recently purchased an Inspire 1 V1 with X3 camera.. i am getting ridiculous flight times.

Normal flying style with minimum wind 7 mins tops - i land on 25%

I have attempted last time to drain my battery to 0% and recalibrate but it was stuck at 0% for ages.... i left the battery and aircraft on in order to make proper calibration.

Anyone having this issues ?
2017-1-25
Use props
Highasakite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Hi Daedalus, you should be getting around 14 min flight time. Is this a USED Inspire? Is that the only battery you got with it? If it is new, you should contact DJI.  I think it may be time for a new battery! If you can charge the battery, try putting the battery in the Inspire and starting the system normally. Then check the battery condition in the GO App. It will show you the condition of each cell, and a log of how many times it has been recharged. Many times used equipment is not taken care of as well as it should be (batteries especially). When you get a new battery, follow the DJI instructions for proper battery care, charging and storage. Safety first. Ken     
2017-1-25
Use props
Daedalus
lvl.2
  • >>>
Cyprus

Hello Ken thank you for your feedback.

Healthy Drones indicate a problem with a cell. ( http://healthydrones.com/main?share=iUDZiY)

I will try to recalibrate everything again and see if this will remedy the problem.
2017-1-25
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Daedalus Posted at 2017-1-25 02:49

Healthy Drones indicate a problem with a cell. ( http://healthydrones.com/main?share=iUDZiY)

Play it safe and get some new T- 48  battery packs and take care of them .  You will get much longer and safer flight time's.

donnie
2017-1-25
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Daedalus Posted at 2017-1-25 02:49

After looking at the data in your Healthydrones.com log, I would have to agree with Donnie, not wise to use that battery. Personally, I would keep the battery only for setting up the camera, calibrations etc. but there are some who would say there could be a risk of fire, keeping a dodgy battery in the house and you would be safer getting rid. Either way, a fresh tb-48 or two (or more) is the way forward. You may have to look around to get hold of one at the moment. buildyourowndrone has them in stock.

Good luck and be safe dude.

Mark G.
2017-1-26
Use props
Daedalus
lvl.2
  • >>>
Cyprus

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-1-26 01:32
After looking at the data in your Healthydrones.com log, I would have to agree with Donnie, not wise to use that battery. Personally, I would keep the battery only for setting up the camera, calibrations etc. but there are some who would say there could be a risk of fire, keeping a dodgy battery in the house and you would be safer getting rid. Either way, a fresh tb-48 or two (or more) is the way forward. You may have to look around to get hold of one at the moment. buildyourowndrone has them in stock.

Good luck and be safe dude.

Thank you Mark - yes i have a new one on the way...that one indeed looked dodgy.
2017-1-26
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Daedalus Posted at 2017-1-26 01:35
Thank you Mark - yes i have a new one on the way...that one indeed looked dodgy.

Dodgy at best. I hate to say it but it looks like it's gone past the point of no return. It may be worth trying a recal. Charge up to 100% first, then, keeping an eye on the voltage in the battery section of the app, drain the battery until the lowest cell reaches 3.3v. The battery should turn itself off.  As a last resort, you could try this Reset I1 Battery.

Best of luck.

Mark G.
2017-1-26
Use props
Daedalus
lvl.2
  • >>>
Cyprus

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-1-26 02:19
Dodgy at best. I hate to say it but it looks like it's gone past the point of no return. It may be worth trying a recal. Charge up to 100% first, then, keeping an eye on the voltage in the battery section of the app, drain the battery until the lowest cell reaches 3.3v. The battery should turn itself off.  As a last resort, you could try this Reset I1 Battery.

Best of luck.

I will give it a shot tonight then it is going to the recycle bin
2017-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules