1366 4 2017-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToledoAerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 432713 ft
  • >>>
United States

Im not able to get the drone to connect to the computer via cable. The system is green on all the mounts, yet the guidance software still shows red/blue instead of green. Any ideas?
2017-1-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, were you able to connect to the Assistant prior to the Guidance installation? Which version of the Assistant Software are you running? Have you tried a different USB cable?
2017-1-25
Use props
ToledoAerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-25 15:53
Just to clarify, were you able to connect to the Assistant prior to the Guidance installation? Which version of the Assistant Software are you running? Have you tried a different USB cable?

Yes the DJI Assistant connects perfectly. The Guidance software is not though, the indicator lights in the bottom left of the screen are red/blue.

I've tried 2 different USB cords now and still cant get it to connect. On the Guidance unit itself, its showing a solid green light, and the each sensor its also showing a solid green light.
2017-1-26
Use props
ToledoAerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

ToledoAerial Posted at 2017-1-26 07:00
Yes the DJI Assistant connects perfectly. The Guidance software is not though, the indicator lights in the bottom left of the screen are red/blue.

I've tried 2 different USB cords now and still cant get it to connect. On the Guidance unit itself, its showing a solid green light, and the each sensor its also showing a solid green light.

I actually got it to connect via a third cable, however its not giving me a preview out of each guidance camera. Also, when I click the box under "enable guidance" it won't stay connected.
2017-1-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

ToledoAerial Posted at 2017-1-26 07:51
I actually got it to connect via a third cable, however its not giving me a preview out of each guidance camera. Also, when I click the box under "enable guidance" it won't stay connected.

What OS are you running on this computer? Would it be possible for you to provide a small video or some screenshots of how it's behaving?
2017-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules