Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI employees
1410 12 2017-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans31e679eb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 330869 ft
United States

DJI has some of the most helpful employees on this forum of any forum that I subscribe to. I constantly see them helping posters that have problems. We are lucky to have this these people available. Thank You all.
2017-1-25
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha fans31,  Yes, the DJI Team that helps us on the Forum really make a difference in our enjoyment of their products.  Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

It would be even better, if the problems many drones suffer, were nonexistent. ;-)

Perhaps some better R&D with more scrupulous testing would certainly benefit those who are experiencing the problems which require the forum moderators to intervene...

Ah, but yeah, they're quite marvelous...  Haha

RedHotPoker
2017-1-25
Use props
Thermographer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1417362 ft
United States

Yes, they are
2017-1-25
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Appreciate the comment. We're trying to make the forums a hub of help, insight, support, and communication. Some of our other support mediums leave something to be desired which is why we try to be as kind and understanding as possible.

Shoutout to my fellow DJI reps who take care of almost everyone who asks for help!
2017-1-25
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182913 ft
United States

DITTO  
2017-1-25
Use props
fans8cf0d029
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124672 ft
United States

Yes, I agree!  Can someone tell me how to get a reply from a DJI employee?  I have some interesting information I'd like to share  with DJI but I have not been able to contact anyone.  Any help will be appreciated and DJI, if you are reading this, please email me at wa5tef1@gmail.com.  Thanks,
2017-1-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

fans8cf0d029 Posted at 2017-1-25 20:16
Yes, I agree!  Can someone tell me how to get a reply from a DJI employee?  I have some interesting information I'd like to share  with DJI but I have not been able to contact anyone.  Any help will be appreciated and DJI, if you are reading this, please email me at .  Thanks,

Click reply to post #5 ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-25
Use props
fans8cf0d029
lvl.3
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-1-25 17:01
Appreciate the comment. We're trying to make the forums a hub of help, insight, support, and communication. Some of our other support mediums leave something to be desired which is why we try to be as kind and understanding as possible.

Shoutout to my fellow DJI reps who take care of almost everyone who asks for help!

DJI Joe, I hope this works.  I have had an unusual crash that I need to find out what happened if possible.  My Phantom 4 is on its way to Carson, CA set to arrive Monday.  My drone flipped over upside down and did a powered dive into the ground from some 400 feet.  Will the onboard data logs tell what might have happened given the date and time of occurrence?  The only damage to the drone was slight buckling of the case in two places and damage to the gimbal mount!  I replaced the propellers and it flew perfectly.  I just need to know what caused it to flip before I fly it again.  
Thank you for any information you can give me.
Jim
WA5TEF
2017-1-25
Use props
fans8cf0d029
lvl.3
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-1-25 20:19
Click reply to post #5 ;-)

THANKS!!!
Jim
WA5TEF
2017-1-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Thank you, for your participating on the forum.

Hope everything else is going ok, and all is well, with you... ;-)

Please visit www.healthydrones.com And as well, www.phantomhelp.com
To get the info from your flight LOG.

RedHotPoker
2017-1-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans8cf0d029 Posted at 2017-1-25 20:16
Yes, I agree!  Can someone tell me how to get a reply from a DJI employee?  I have some interesting information I'd like to share  with DJI but I have not been able to contact anyone.  Any help will be appreciated and DJI, if you are reading this, please email me at .  Thanks,

I believe I've responded to one of your other threads, you can respond there at your leisure or PM one of us if it's more sensitive. The PM'ing system no longer requires for you to be friends prior to messaging them.
2017-1-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Thank you for the appreciation, it brings out those warm fuzzy feelings when most of us are freezing this month. We're happy to help.
2017-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules