Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
False shipping promises ?
1993 25 2017-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2b75c050
lvl.1

United States

DJI , has seem to knowingly take funds and advertise false shipping times on products they don't have in stock
  Ordered MAVIC fly more combo and dji care refresh and a xtra prop set on 1-18-17 from dji.com. They promised shipping 5-7 days from payment order. Did online chat and confirmed they got funds and when they were shipping. I was told on 1-20-17 they would ship on 1-27-17.
   Then I saw on YouTube that DJI sent and email out to all their dealers on 1-18-17 that they were not going to fulfill any orders at dji.com , but instead fulfill their dealers orders first , and were not shipping anymore MAVICs ordered from dji .com till the end of January or march. By Billy Kyle , name of video is "P4 Discontinued " link posted below. ...
  Also on 1-19-17 the day after I ordered my combo , DJI changed shipping times to 3-5 days instead of my 5-7 days even after sending out the email to dealers ........
  So this AM I got and email from dji saying my order was not going to be shipped until 2-9-17. ? So I did the online chat TODAY again and after waiting 35 in queue , Sarah said  they were out of stock on the MAVIC pro combo and could not tell me a shipping date. Nevertheless they sent my DJI CARE REFRESH and my xtra prop set out yesterday by FedEx.
What good does that do me ?
  My emails to the customer service have got an generic response, leaving me to ponder if they even read the email
  I am so confused about DJI and how they can continue to have shipping and quality control issues.
So I may have my combo shipped before 2-9-17 , well until the next shipping update.......
2017-1-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

On the web site for Combo it clearly says 7/10 days after payment has cleared, they may have advertised Mavic one week , but this was for Mavic on its own,
I think if you were following the whole debacle about release of the Mavic, you would have been aware that combos took a good bit longer to ship, also think if it ships on 2/9 it won't be a disaster,
I think Chinese New Year may have caused part of the problem.
Spare a thought for those who had to wait three months to get there combos , yours will probably arrive a week or so late, and no one will have died.
Hope you get your Mavic soon good luck..
2017-1-25
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.1

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-1-25 15:36
On the web site for Combo it clearly says 7/10 days after payment has cleared, they may have advertised Mavic one week , but this was for Mavic on its own,
I think if you were following the whole debacle about release of the Mavic, you would have been aware that combos took a good bit longer to ship, also think if it ships on 2/9 it won't be a disaster,
I think Chinese New Year may have caused part of the problem.

Yes.   It's only a toy. But it's annoying. No worries yet. Hopefully it does ship before2-9. Thanks for the reply
2017-1-25
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.1

United States

Hallmark 007-
Auctaully if you look at the website , and it was the case when I ordered my combo, shipping was faster on the combo vs the MAVIC by itself. I don't know about the debacle other then they didn't ship out mavics like promised.... I understand crap happens , they should be more honest about stock and shipping times. Also they are sending  out DJI care refresh which is activated 3 days later even you don't even have your MAVIC. ... It's a automated issue DJI has said ...
  I'm just confused about all the shipping issues and story's.  Yes , so agree Chinese New Year doesn't help also.  Thanks again for your input.
2017-1-26
Use props
WINGS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 331 ft
United States

It is clear that DJI is raising as much money as it can by falsely advertising delivery dates they have no intention or ability to meet.  One could understand if DJI made an honest mistake back in November when this campaign started.  However, this campaign to generate money for product they clearly don't have, has only increased despite the lack of product.

DJI now has hundred of thousands of our interest free dollars and continues to solicit more with more false promises.  I suggest this ia a Ponzi scheme designed to generate the operating capital to manufacture the Mavics that were paid for months age but never produced or delivered. The reason DJI promised earlier delivery dates on the fly more package was to get chumps like me to give them $1,500 instead of $1,200 in the anticipation we would receive our drone earlier.  Another hoax.
If this words, we may get the Mavics we have paid for.  If it doesn't, we will be in the long line of general creditors in the BK procedure and be lucky to get pennies years from now.
2017-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fans2b75c050 Posted at 2017-1-26 04:47
Hallmark 007-
Auctaully if you look at the website , and it was the case when I ordered my combo, shipping was faster on the combo vs the MAVIC by itself. I don't know about the debacle other then they didn't ship out mavics like promised.... I understand crap happens , they should be more honest about stock and shipping times. Also they are sending  out DJI care refresh which is activated 3 days later even you don't even have your MAVIC. ... It's a automated issue DJI has said ...
  I'm just confused about all the shipping issues and story's.  Yes , so agree Chinese New Year doesn't help also.  Thanks again for your input.

I think if you check , site you will see 7/10 days from when payment is cleared, I don't know how long it took for your payment to clear, but it can take 1/2 days.
So you ordered on the 18th let's say it took 1 day for payment to clear plus 10 days to ship , your Mavic should be shipping on the 29/30 , they sent you an email to say it would ship 02/09 so it's going to be a little over a week late, and it seems there are some others with similar delays, for me this would not be a big deal, for others maybe, but it's not enough of a problem to throw the toys out of the pram.

This is a forum where people come to complain, so these problems with delivery are totally exaggerated and probably far from the norm,
On the forum there are about 4 /6 complaining about late deliveries out of thousands who ordered, go figure.
Good luck
2017-1-26
Use props
Airobotix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

WINGS Posted at 2017-1-26 06:05
It is clear that DJI is raising as much money as it can by falsely advertising delivery dates they have no intention or ability to meet.  One could understand if DJI made an honest mistake back in November when this campaign started.  However, this campaign to generate money for product they clearly don't have, has only increased despite the lack of product.

DJI now has hundred of thousands of our interest free dollars and continues to solicit more with more false promises.  I suggest this ia a Ponzi scheme designed to generate the operating capital to manufacture the Mavics that were paid for months age but never produced or delivered. The reason DJI promised earlier delivery dates on the fly more package was to get chumps like me to give them $1,500 instead of $1,200 in the anticipation we would receive our drone earlier.  Another hoax.

Inflamatory remarks like this don't help the situation. DJI are doing a pretty good job fulfilling their orders. People need to read the bit where it says "Estimated shipping: 7 -10 business days of order confirmation" and then apply that to their individual order. Shipping, NOT delivery. Having said that, I ordered on 13.01.17 and my Mavic is being delivered in the next hour according to the tracking app from my courier company. I'd say that was pretty damn good.
2017-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Airobotix Posted at 2017-1-26 06:29
Inflamatory remarks like this don't help the situation. DJI are doing a pretty good job fulfilling their orders. People need to read the bit where it says "Estimated shipping: 7 -10 business days of order confirmation" and then apply that to their individual order. Shipping, NOT delivery. Having said that, I ordered on 13.01.17 and my Mavic is being delivered in the next hour according to the tracking app from my courier company. I'd say that was pretty damn good.

I'd say that's pretty good, and I also think that will be the norm, good luck with your Mavic.
2017-1-26
Use props
Airobotix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

Yep, 9 business days from order to delivery, I'm happy with that.
2017-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

You keep spouting the same rhetoric, yet dji Natalia offered to help you, trouble is you don't want help , you want to complain and whinge, and I don't think anyone will take you seriously, you should take the help that has been offered to you and be more thankful for it.
Hope you get your Mavic soon good luck.
2017-1-26
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.1

United States

Yes , if it does ship by 2-9-17 , it's not a big issue , just some confusing and misleading shipping dates I was personally quoted. Thanks again for everyone's input.
I'm patient.  
2017-1-26
Use props
fans098027be
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111716 ft
United States

I ordered/received payment confirmation for a Mavic Fly More Combo on 1/17/2017 04:05 UTC, and the order portal clearly stated will ship within 3-5 business days. After the 5 business day mark, shipping still pending. Engaged online support and got same response about out of stock and would ship the first part of February. No firm date.  After that, the order portal changed to 7-10 business days for the combo.

I would think with previous issues with overstating ability to fulfill orders that DJI would be a little more sensitive to advertising inaccurate dates, unless apologies or admitting fault means nothing. Guess we will see by 1/30/2017 if the 7-10 business days is another inaccurate timeline being given to customers. If this is the case for new orders and not old orders then it would mean I could cancel my existing order and re-order and beat a February 9th shipping time frame.

It being a toy or being patient has nothing to do with it. It is about promoting orders with false deadlines. Only reason why I finally ordered is that i saw the 4-6 weeks drop down to 3-5 business days. This 100% impacted my decision to spend. Otherwise, I would have continued to let the lead time dwindle and kept my $1299 until I felt like the payment to shipping was reasonable.  

2017-1-26
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.1

United States

fans098027be Posted at 2017-1-26 10:24
I ordered/received payment confirmation for a Mavic Fly More Combo on 1/17/2017 04:05 UTC, and the order portal clearly stated will ship within 3-5 business days. After the 5 business day mark, shipping still pending. Engaged online support and got same response about out of stock and would ship the first part of February. No firm date.  After that, the order portal changed to 7-10 business days for the combo.

I would think with previous issues with overstating ability to fulfill orders that DJI would be a little more sensitive to advertising inaccurate dates, unless apologies or admitting fault means nothing. Guess we will see by 1/30/2017 if the 7-10 business days is another inaccurate timeline being given to customers. If this is the case for new orders and not old orders then it would mean I could cancel my existing order and re-order and beat a February 9th shipping time frame.

Yes , you are correct also ! Thanks
2017-1-26
Use props
fans098027be
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111716 ft
United States

So just got a status update that my combo has been shipped and it should be arriving in 4 days. Looks like the 7-10 business days for combo shipping is accurate for orders made on 1/26.
2017-1-27
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.1

United States

fans098027be Posted at 2017-1-27 11:58
So just got a status update that my combo has been shipped and it should be arriving in 4 days. Looks like the 7-10 business days for combo shipping is accurate for orders made on 1/26.

That's great for you. I ordered my combo January 18 and only have got my xtra prop set and dji care refresh , which they say they ship , but nothing is physically in the package but my xtra prop set. Used online chat today to ask about my dji care refresh  and was told my item would ship on or before 1-27-17 with the dji care refresh, Which is odd , since 2 days before I chatted and they said it was not shipping at all ?? Out of stock .... Got an email saying it will ship before 2-9-17.
   We'll its 1-27-17 today and still not shipping change. Status has said pending for 5 days now.

I am just all confused from story's on this forum , and my personal experience with DJI so far
IMG_5950.PNG
2017-1-27
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.1

United States

Got email 4:12 pst from DJI on 1-27-17 SAYING my full order has just shipped. Waiting for tracking to update in FedEx. Wow such a positive !! It shipped when they said it would originally. Very good. Too bad I got so many different stories from DJI customer service.
2017-1-27
Use props
Airwolf13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36995 ft
United States

MIND JUST SHIPPED. Here 2/2/17
2017-1-27
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.1

United States

Airwolf13 Posted at 2017-1-27 19:07
MIND JUST SHIPPED. Here 2/2/17

Great. Good luck. Mine should arrive 2-3
2017-1-28
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.1

United States

Did you receive your MAVIC ? Mine eventually shipped as stated. Just a lot of confusion in between. Good luck
2017-1-28
Use props
CustodialArtist
United States

Same problem here. They shipped out the propellers via Fedex and Signature required? It arrived today, and the Mavic and DJI refresh  states March 2 to be shipped from a customer service email. I ordered over 2 weeks ago and it states 3-5 days shipping. They are robotic in responses and honestly if I didn't already buy multiple other items to go along with it, I would have cancelled due to feeling conned by the cash grab stunt they played. And again, in the first email of 5(FIVE) sent back and forth, never would they address the constant question as to why they are MISLEADING everyone into believing they are shipping in 5 business days.
2017-2-10
Use props
jgadea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131985 ft
Nicaragua

CustodialArtist Posted at 2017-2-10 13:43
Same problem here. They shipped out the propellers via Fedex and Signature required? It arrived today, and the Mavic and DJI refresh  states March 2 to be shipped from a customer service email. I ordered over 2 weeks ago and it states 3-5 days shipping. They are robotic in responses and honestly if I didn't already buy multiple other items to go along with it, I would have cancelled due to feeling conned by the cash grab stunt they played. And again, in the first email of 5(FIVE) sent back and forth, never would they address the constant question as to why they are MISLEADING everyone into believing they are shipping in 5 business days.

check out my post from today...Lucky you got an email from customer service.. i got nada!
2017-2-10
Use props
CustodialArtist
United States

Thats unreal. Again i wish i could return the other parts i bought at other places and wait the 8 months for the new one or when they get it together.
2017-2-10
Use props
fans678767e1
First Officer
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

I blame Amazon prime. People got spoiled

But I'm on the same boat.
2017-2-10
Use props
CustodialArtist
United States

I didnt expect 2 day shipping. I expected about 2 weeks from order to my door not 5 weeks. Kind of a letdown especially since that is what is advertised. If they said right off the bat it would be over month i could handle that. But overpromising and undelivering is becoming the Norm.
2017-2-10
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.1

United States

CustodialArtist Posted at 2017-2-10 21:10
I didnt expect 2 day shipping. I expected about 2 weeks from order to my door not 5 weeks. Kind of a letdown especially since that is what is advertised. If they said right off the bat it would be over month i could handle that. But overpromising and undelivering is becoming the Norm.

I agree. It's the story of fast shipping and then after you order , the confusion begins. How can they operate this way ? Probably because people tolerate it   They sold millions of drone so far.  
2017-2-13
Use props
jgadea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131985 ft
United States

I would be orgasmic....if mine had delivered in 10 days...
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid692904
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules