Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Western Arkansas/Eastern Oklahoma...
1711 7 2017-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chadrob30
Second Officer
Flight distance : 220459 ft
United States

Any River Valley pilots here?
2017-1-25
Use props
Wendat
lvl.1
United States

Yo, I live in Wyandotte Oklahoma, looking for other Phantom 4 pilots in this general area to communicate with.
2018-7-19
Use props
Wendat
lvl.1
United States

Yo, I live in Wyandotte Oklahoma, looking for other Phantom 4 pilots in this general area to communicate with.
2018-7-19
Use props
Wendat
lvl.1
United States

Looking for other phantom pilots in N.E. Ok.  
2018-7-19
Use props
FantomAerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 299 ft
United States

I am in OKC and fly a Mavic 2
2018-10-25
Use props
Wendat
lvl.1
United States

FantomAerial Posted at 2018-10-25 10:14
I am in OKC and fly a Mavic 2

Sorry for delay getting back to you. I do get to OKC from time to time. In fact I was there Oct. 2 to receive an AARP Native American Elder of the Year Award @ the Western Cowboy Museum. I will send you a personal message with my email addy. So the next time I come that way maybe we can do some flying!  
2018-10-26
Use props
FantomAerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 299 ft
United States

Wendat Posted at 2018-10-26 13:12
Sorry for delay getting back to you. I do get to OKC from time to time. In fact I was there Oct. 2 to receive an AARP Native American Elder of the Year Award @ the Western Cowboy Museum. I will send you a personal message with my email addy. So the next time I come that way maybe we can do some flying!

Sounds great!  Look for the OKCdrones Facebook page.  They post a lot of fly-ins and meet and greets around here.
2018-10-29
Use props
Wendat
lvl.1
United States

FantomAerial Posted at 10-29 04:22
Sounds great!  Look for the OKCdrones Facebook page.  They post a lot of fly-ins and meet and greets around here.

Thanks for the info. Will check out the FB page.
By the way, I cannot view or edit my Phantom 4 videos with my PC. I have Quick Time and Windows Media player, but no luck. What's wrong?
2018-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules