1573 6 2017-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Langstonius
lvl.3
Flight distance : 218087 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not really interesting in complaining, just want to know what the most expeditious way to submit bug reports back to DJI

Google Pixel Phone  - Android 7.1Not rooted, apps shutdown in background. Running with no data connection. noticed it was off after the fact due to settings in phone. It failed to switch over to data once previous wifi ap was lost
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bug: DJI go4 crashes on open in landscape mode.
Work Around: Keep phone in profile mode until splash screen goes away and you can select the device.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bug: DJI go4 crashes when selecting shutter settings. Application crashes intermittently when attempting to select the shutter / iso / etc settings.
Workaround: Restart DJI go4 app. Note: in case of Google pixel phone, RC needs to be held sideways (so phone will be profile and not crash on app re-open, see above bug)

Cheers.

2017-1-26
Use props
gvgeorge
lvl.2
United States

Excellent question! I hope we get a useful answer.
2017-1-26
Use props
Cobani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 612503 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

I have these problems too, but with Nexus 6P running Android 7.1.1. Oh, and another one that if I start recording video in the air, the video feed freezes completely and I need to restart the app.

For now I use the iPhone 6s of my wife, and no problems at all.

I think it's a compatibility problem with Android version.
2017-1-26
Use props
Langstonius
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

After more than 1 day im getting the impression DJI doesn't want bug reports. But I heard a major holliday is coming up so maybe thats it..
2017-1-27
Use props
6eROzTah5esD
lvl.1

Canada

Yes, lets hope it is the holiday and there is some sort of response followed by correction.
Also having similar app crashing issues with pixel xl using Go4... however, I haven't been able to isolate the cause of each app crash...
2017-1-30
Use props
Langstonius
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

bump. would be really nice to get a response.

but maybe thats just the engineer in me wondering why I cant submit software bug reports...
2017-2-26
Use props
djiuser_H4Cs97bDcfSc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 579016 ft
Canada

I want to report a bug with iOS 16.3 on iPhone 14 pro max and DJI mini 3 pro quick transfer is not working unless cellular data is turned off.
2023-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules