Aerial video of Island in Palm Beach County FL...
1655 20 2017-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KCadby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 638474 ft
United States

Still an ameture (started flying P3 Standard 1st week of Jan.) but getting better now since I got the 8" Shield K1 Tablet in order to SEE what/where P3 (and camera) are going Only thing I had to fly with before last Friday was my Tiny and SLOW S3 phone...lol...

Nice little Park to take off from and this is the farthest away from the RC that I have flown so far (1322Ft), simply because I don't have a large open area that isn't over Buildings or WATER (and this is obviously SALT Water) so I'm "sneaking up" on longer Distance of flights...

I only had to edit/cut two small peices out (hovered too long without moving) so I was happy about that as well...
Need to balance the props = bit of jello, but not too bad...

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=XSSVNsvdAU8

2017-1-26
Use props
KCadby
lvl.2
United States

Sorry for double post (can't edit posts after 2-minutes) but I just realized I copied the video link in 1st post above from my Edit Page so THIS link goes to normal viewing page ;)

2017-1-26
Use props
autopiloton
lvl.2

United States

Great Video
2017-1-26
Use props
KCadby
lvl.2
United States

Thanx autopiloton...
2017-1-27
Use props
A1000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

Nice video!
2017-1-27
Use props
Tyrohne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85285 ft
  • >>>
United States

what the font is up with this post's title?
2017-1-27
Use props
KCadby
lvl.2
United States

Tyrohne Posted at 2017-1-27 09:35
what the font is up with this post's title?

If your talking about spelling?    Thanks for the heads-up and I corrected it...
I have had some VERY Difficult days/nights here with my 85 year old (and very ill) Mother = wasn't all there when I started this thread ;)  
2017-1-27
Use props
Tyrohne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85285 ft
  • >>>
United States

KCadby Posted at 2017-1-27 10:08
If your talking about spelling?    Thanks for the heads-up and I corrected it...
I have had some VERY Difficult days/nights here with my 85 year old (and very ill) Mother = wasn't all there when I started this thread ;)

Just busting your chops.  Have fun with the quad!  It's a fun little hobby and you're in a scenic spot for videography!
2017-1-27
Use props
Big Poppa 45
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7799 ft
United States

Nice vid... I have not tried to fly over water yet.
2017-1-28
Use props
Imovetheearth
lvl.3
United States

Nice video.......I'm new to this Florida flying and
2017-1-28
Use props
Imovetheearth
lvl.3
United States

Nice video........looking to get out and get some good videos of areas in Florida. I "snowbird" for 5 months and my first flight was a heart stopper. I was up 200 feet taking pics of our community and a low flying helicopter was coming right towards my P4. I first heard it and knew it was close so brought the P4 down to 100 feet as fast as I could. The copter, I swear, just missed my P4. Now I am a little "gun shy".
2017-1-28
Use props
KCadby
lvl.2
United States

Imovetheearth Posted at 2017-1-28 14:36
Nice video........looking to get out and get some good videos of areas in Florida. I "snowbird" for 5 months and my first flight was a heart stopper. I was up 200 feet taking pics of our community and a low flying helicopter was coming right towards my P4. I first heard it and knew it was close so brought the P4 down to 100 feet as fast as I could. The copter, I swear, just missed my P4. Now I am a little "gun shy".

Yup... I have seen copters that where well below 500Ft also, so my eyes and EARS are always open...
I was afraid the park I fly at would have too many people today but it was cooler here today = 70s lol...
Got an Awesome video of a Large Yacht today so will post that when I get a chance   
2017-1-28
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

Excellent video.  Did you edit using the Go App editor or something else?
2017-1-28
Use props
KCadby
lvl.2
United States

DanMan32 Posted at 2017-1-28 16:29
Excellent video.  Did you edit using the Go App editor or something else?

Thank You DanMan32...
I haven't used GO app. for editing, mainly because all I had GO app on was my tiny little phone but I do have 8" Shield K1 now...
I got myself in deep by getting the free version of DaVinci Resolve (before I got the K1) = Huge Learning Curve, plus it takes a long time to edit simply because the new comp. I'm on is fine and plenty fast enough for everything I do "accept for Resolve" (resolve recommends minimum 16gb RAM and higher end video card)
Was an AWESOME day to fly yest. so check out this
2017-1-29
Use props
Bracco
Second Officer
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Great video
2017-1-29
Use props
KCadby
lvl.2
United States

Thank you Bracco...
2017-1-30
Use props
Imovetheearth
lvl.3
United States

KCadby Posted at 2017-1-28 15:53
Yup... I have seen copters that where well below 500Ft also, so my eyes and EARS are always open...
I was afraid the park I fly at would have too many people today but it was cooler here today = 70s lol...
Got an Awesome video of a Large Yacht today so will post that when I get a chance

Will be looking for it! Maybe I'll do some "train chasing. We have a set of tracks near us.......Happy and safe flying!
2017-1-30
Use props
KCadby
lvl.2
United States

Imovetheearth Posted at 2017-1-30 16:01
Will be looking for it! Maybe I'll do some "train chasing. We have a set of tracks near us.......Happy and safe flying!

Look up at post 14 Imovetheearth because the Yacht vid is there!!! There are train tracks here also and I've been thinking about looking for a train schedule ;)
2017-1-30
Use props
Imovetheearth
lvl.3
United States

KCadby Posted at 2017-1-29 19:05
Thank You DanMan32...
I haven't used GO app. for editing, mainly because all I had GO app on was my tiny little phone but I do have 8" Shield K1 now...
I got myself in deep by getting the free version of DaVinci Resolve (before I got the K1) = Huge Learning Curve, plus it takes a long time to edit simply because the new comp. I'm on is fine and plenty fast enough for everything I do "accept for Resolve" (resolve recommends minimum 16gb RAM and higher end video card)

Nice video......any dolphin shots yet?
2017-1-31
Use props
KCadby
lvl.2
United States

Imovetheearth Posted at 2017-1-31 14:57
Nice video......any dolphin shots yet?
Imove and Alec
It IS my Favorite spot to Fly and it's good practice for chasing/following moving objects as well...
Dolphin Very Rarely come in the the Palm Beach Inlet or into these waters...
Now all I have to do is increase my Range so that I can make it to the Ocean from the park ;)

In the past I used to go to the Bahamas at least 4-times a year on a Lady Friend's boat and we knew where to find Wild Dolphin over there... They even recognized the sound of her boat = would come to it when we got withing a mile of them Lora died from Brain Cancer so that doesn't happen anymore
THAT would be an awesome place to video Dolphin, playing around the boat and us snorkeling (VERY clear water over white sand bottom)...
I have photographs of our trips but not here with me so I can't post them...
2017-2-1
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Nice,

I am going to Miami Beach, for a month long vacation, in March and I will post some vids.
2017-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules