Repaired P4
630 3 2017-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chief RM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136204 ft
United States

When DJI repairs your P4 do they upgrade to all the latest firmware before shipping back? Mine has been repaired and scheduled delivery today and wondering if I need to go to DJI Assistant 2 and update my firmaware and also check my controller firmware. Had Aircraft/ Gimbal has software/hardware issues.
2017-1-27
Use props
Grizz 1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120066 ft
United States

just hook it up to assistant two to see which version you have, and update if need be
2017-1-27
Use props
Chief RM
lvl.2
United States

Grizz 1 Posted at 2017-1-27 06:39
just hook it up to assistant two to see which version you have, and update if need be

Will do, just got my P4 back last night. They sent an extra set of propellers in their fancy bag. :-) plus I forgot to put their basic lens back on before sending and they put a new one of those.

Did a bench test and she seems to be ready for flight just need to warm a bit and I'll be out.
2017-1-28
Use props
Chief RM
lvl.2
United States

Chief RM Posted at 2017-1-28 09:43
Will do, just got my P4 back last night. They sent an extra set of propellers in their fancy bag. :-) plus I forgot to put their basic lens back on before sending and they put a new one of those.

Did a bench test and she seems to be ready for flight just need to warm a bit and I'll be out.

Just checked P4 and it has the latest firmware. So DJI did me good.
2017-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules