Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aircraft must have SUB categories!
760 5 2017-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Dear forum administrators, with all of the Phantom and Inspire models now available, we need sub categories! P3, P4, P4 Pro etc.  I1, I1V2, I Pro, I Raw I2. There is just to much quality information that is not easy to find on a specific aircraft. It's all in there but you have to look at 300 posts and hope you stumble upon it. How about Sub Categories of Aircraft, and even a box that we could search for a Specific Topic in the subcategorie? (firmware updates, different cameras, propellers, accesories) Wow, that does sound convienent doesent it? Thank you! Ken.
2017-1-27
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

There are some subcategories for the products themselves. The products tend to indicate what cameras are use (Inspire RAW= X5R Inspire 1=X3 etc.)
Inspire Sub categories.JPG

Phantom Sub Categories.JPG
2017-1-27
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
United States

Thank you Jamie! It would be very helpful if when we reach the forum page and click on Inspire or Phantom that the subcategories expose them selves so we can click on the subcategory to go directly to the information we are looking for. Ken.
2017-1-27
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
United States

Jamie, I see it now at the top of the page.  {:4_177:} It would still be nice to have a "search box" to narrow down the posts with the specific information we are researching.  Ken.
2017-1-27
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Hi Ken,

At the top of the page next to your avatar, there are two icons, a bell and a magnifying glass, click on the magnifying glass et voila, a search box will appear.

I hope this helps.

Mark G.
2017-1-28
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
United States

Hi Mark, thank you for pointing that out to me! Very helpful! By the way, your avitar says Jersey... as in New Jersey, USA? Ken.
2017-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules