Ordering Mavic & few other things - shipping whole order?
683 4 2017-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shoxer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2621 ft
Ireland

Hi,
I will order mavic combo next week with mavic nd filters and mic for my osmo+.
I'm just wondering will it be shipped as a whole lot or in few packages. What might be better?
I hope mavic/osmo accessories won't slow down shipment? I've read somewhere here about accesories being sent later.
Any advice? Thanks.
2017-1-29
Use props
BossBob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2048022 ft
United Kingdom

Based on my experience, I'd order the Mavic separately from anything else. Ordered a Mavic and accessories on the 13th Jan and confirmed and payment authorised same evening. Pretty sure it said 7 to 10 days shipping. It's the 28th today and nothing's moved. Others ordered at the same time have had theirs delivered so it must be the accessories that are holding things up.
2017-1-29
Use props
shoxer
lvl.2
Ireland

BossBob Posted at 2017-1-29 05:29
Based on my experience, I'd order the Mavic separately from anything else. Ordered a Mavic and accessories on the 13th Jan and confirmed and payment authorised same evening. Pretty sure it said 7 to 10 days shipping. It's the 28th today and nothing's moved. Others ordered at the same time have had theirs delivered so it must be the accessories that are holding things up.

ok, thanks, good to know.  Was it fly more combo you ordered or just mavic?
2017-1-29
Use props
adamscott
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23622 ft
United States

Yes, order the Mavic separately.  I ordered a few accessories with mine and was told that was why it was shipping late.
2017-1-29
Use props
shoxer
lvl.2
Ireland

adamscott Posted at 2017-1-29 18:49
Yes, order the Mavic separately.  I ordered a few accessories with mine and was told that was why it was shipping late.

Awesome, thanks guys.
2017-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules