Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 Pro Gimbal Vibration + Wobbly Video
1285 2 2017-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skittless
lvl.2
  • >>>
Colombia

I have used the Inspire 1 pro for quite some time now and did not have a problem with video until today I noticed the Gimbal was vibrating and causing the video to wobble, this was without taking it off to the air.

Tried reseting the gimbal with the DJI Go App but did not help.

Decided to fly it and in mid air the camera would point upwards that you could see the props, I could not adjust the camera in any way possible to I brought it back down.  Took battery out and replaced it and turned it back on with the same problem of wobbly video. I decided to fly it one more time and the same thing happened, the camera ended pointing upwards.

Do I need to send it for repair or is there something I am missing here?

Thank you

2017-1-30
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Hi Skittless,

I would try an IMU calibration on a level surface followed by a gimbal calibration.

Hope this helps.

Mark G.
2017-1-30
Use props
Rook
lvl.1
Flight distance : 929321 ft
United States

Do you think your gimbal is not responding properly or do you just have vibration on the video? If its option B have you checked to see if you have a damaged prop or maybe a loose prop fixture? If its option A then it sounds more like an issue with the gimbal. Have you made sure there is no grit or anything in the gimbal connection?
2017-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules