Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Good lightning cord for IPad users - Controller To IPad
3875 13 2015-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ScottGunn
lvl.3

United States

Just thought I would share this lightning cord I bought that worked perfectly to connect your iPad/iPhone to the inspire controller.  It's only 1ft long so it's not getting tangled up, just long enough.  It's also braided and has multiple color options.  Not too bad at around $14 bucks.

LINK TO AMAZON PRODUCT PAGE
2015-2-18
Use props
tahosrfr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 463182 ft
United States

Thanks for the info. Ordered.
2015-2-19
Use props
ScottGunn
lvl.3

United States

tahosrfr Posted at 2015-2-20 03:16
Thanks for the info. Ordered.

Great!  Glad I could help.  I am a bit of a perfectionist, so the factory Apple cord tied up with a rubber band annoyed the heck out of me!
2015-2-19
Use props
stuzphotos.gmai
lvl.1

United States

I havd the same cord perfect!
2015-2-19
Use props
DJeff1
lvl.3

United States

Just ordered.
2015-2-19
Use props
ScottGunn
lvl.3

United States

stuzphotos.gmai Posted at 2015-2-20 04:38
I havd the same cord perfect!

Great minds think alike...
2015-2-19
Use props
la1bna
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1148 ft
Norway

Do not ship to Norway... :-(
Any other suppliers that do?
2015-2-20
Use props
CrabHawk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just bought it thanks for the info
2015-2-20
Use props
rsghowellnj
Captain
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not only short but the fact that it is braided for additional flexibility and durability.  Thanks for the recommendation.  I just ordered one for each controller.
2015-2-20
Use props
joekeantang.gma
Second Officer

United States

question is how long will it last?! if it's not really apple certify it will stop working at some point and it will give you a message saying it's not compatible. I was algo looking for 1' long cables. I just have to make sure that it's cerify so that won't happen. saying it because I had bad experiences with buying long cables but I guess they are not certify or they just stop working at some point. let us know how good the cable is!
Check this this cable is apple approve! http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16875941066

2015-2-21
Use props
dbeck
Second Officer

United States

True. Why not just buy the apple one?
2015-2-21
Use props
lakecreekranch.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing that Scott!!  I very much appreciate it...  I have ordered one and it will come in very handy if I ever get up nerve to fly my Inspire...  Waiting to hear what DJI shares with you about your issue when they get back from their Chinese New Year's Holiday after the 24th... I have had my Inspire for just over a week and I recently experienced similar issues with my Phantom 2 so as a result my Inspire is still a Virgin
2015-2-21
Use props
ScottGunn
lvl.3

United States

joekeantang.gma Posted at 2015-2-22 07:00
question is how long will it last?! if it's not really apple certify it will stop working at some po ...

I based the quality of the cable by looking at the customer feedback on not only the 1' version, but the other lengths of this same cable.  It has some of the best overall reviews from hundreds of customers at 4-1/2 stars, even better than the OEM Apple cords.

It is certainly a high quality item, using it first hand it is made much better than the OEM cables.  I have gone through tons of Apple cables, normally they wear out at the connectors and go in the trash.  I have not yet had any issues with this cable, I use two of them every night to charge my phone and tablet.
2015-2-21
Use props
daver/m
Second Officer
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Nice little cord ! Ordered ...must have thanks .
2015-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules