Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Shipping needs improvements
584 1 2017-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Visalia Califor
lvl.1
United States

Ordered a P4P and it came quick and a day early with no problems but the extra battery I ordered was not with it. So after a day I contacted support and they gave me a lead time of Feb 4th. One day after that FedEx tried to deliver the extra battery. I had no clue it was coming so the FedEx guy ended up coming back 3 times. I had no emails and it seems not even people at DJI knew that it had shipped. Seems like there is miscommunication at DJI. Hopefully they can streamline the shipping process better. All I needed was a tracking email from DJI on the battery and would have saved my time and also the FedEx guy's too.

The P4P is rock solid so far and goes out 2miles with no problems in my area. The Phantom has improved by quite a bit from the P2V+ which is what I had before. Software, Motors, Camera and battery are far far better.

2017-1-30
Use props
jeffinhizhands
lvl.1
United States

Glad that all worked out...   Hopefully you don't have to send it back for something... Truly a painful experience !
2017-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules