Multiple Flight Mode Setting
16828 7 2017-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

After watching several recent videos on Youtube, this setting is rather confusing.
My understanding from the manual is that when this setting is off, means that you can't accidentically switch to S Mode.
According to some recent videos, you need to have this setting on to access the Intelligent Flight Modes. I have the Multiple Flight Mode set to off but I can still access the Intelligent Flight Modes.
Can someone confirm which is correct.
2017-1-30
Use props
Aaronmke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2155883 ft
United States

I think you must enable multiple flight modes to be able to access sport mode on the controller side switch
2017-1-30
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Aaronmke Posted at 2017-1-30 17:44
I think you must enable multiple flight modes to be able to access sport mode on the controller side switch

No you don't need to enable multiple flight mode to access Sport Mode. Just switch the button on the right side of the controller upward. Remember Sport mode means NO protection just SPEEEEED!  
2017-1-30
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-1-30 18:08
No you don't need to enable multiple flight mode to access Sport Mode. Just switch the button on the right side of the controller upward. Remember Sport mode means NO protection just SPEEEEED!

Sorry but you do have to have Multi-Flight Mode enabled on the GO app in order to use Sport mode regardless of the switch position. Here is the excerpt straight out of the manual on page 34:

Multi-Flight Mode

Multi-Flight Mode
2017-1-30
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Heavysledz Posted at 2017-1-30 18:39
Sorry but you do have to have Multi-Flight Mode enabled on the GO app in order to use Sport mode regardless of the switch position. Here is the excerpt straight out of the manual on page 34:

Heavy,

Yes you are right. I tried to fix it after I clicked the button bu the new forum setting it won't allow you to edit after 2 minutes of posting. I am upvoting you also.
2017-1-30
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Australia

On Page 57 of the manual it says you have to enable Multiple Flight Mode before using the Intelligent Flight Modes. This is very confusing as I use the Intelligent Flight Modes but I don't have Multiple Flight Modes on. I am now wondering why they work when apparently they shouldn't, or has the latest firmware changed this?
2017-1-30
Use props
Jason Lane
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260144 ft
Australia

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-1-30 23:54
On Page 57 of the manual it says you have to enable Multiple Flight Mode before using the Intelligent Flight Modes. This is very confusing as I use the Intelligent Flight Modes but I don't have Multiple Flight Modes on. I am now wondering why they work when apparently they shouldn't, or has the latest firmware changed this?

The manual's exact words are "... before using the Intelligent Flight Mode for the first time." Maybe it's something we only have to do once, to sort of 'unlock' the feature. I honestly can't remember if I had to switch that option before using the Intelligent Flight Modes for the first time. Perhaps you enabled Multiple Flight Modes once, but have since disabled it again.
2017-1-31
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Australia

Jason Lane Posted at 2017-1-31 04:17
The manual's exact words are "... before using the Intelligent Flight Mode for the first time." Maybe it's something we only have to do once, to sort of 'unlock' the feature. I honestly can't remember if I had to switch that option before using the Intelligent Flight Modes for the first time. Perhaps you enabled Multiple Flight Modes once, but have since disabled it again.

Thanks, you may be right as I have changed a few settings getting used to it. I was just trying to make sure that I didn't have a problem while in one of the Intelligent Flight Modes because I now have Multiple Flight Mode turned off. I guess I will find out.
2017-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules