Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
trouble shooting issues
1818 4 2014-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
don
lvl.1

United States

2 motors in front  not firing/ blinking red w/siren.  I tried to "fix" by recalibrating controls. Did I wrongly connect wire connector to block position when I replaced a harness? Thank you kindly, Don

2014-10-6
Use props
don
lvl.1

United States

Again, Thank you Friends. I did wrongly connect wire connector to orange block position when I replaced a harness! The exact position is lowest prongs to the right...this connect does operate motors. I am not familiar with these  small electronic marvels, opening the case and repairing wiring. Am learning the hard way with persistence. Kind regards, and let me know if you get to southern Oregon or southern Costa Rica to share the excitement of flying this amazing uav quad copter, the Phantom 2 Vision +, Don
2014-10-7
Use props
don
lvl.1

United States

Hello again friends. All the motors now fire BUT RC sticks don't control motor speed property. Tried calibration of sticks using assistant soft wear which appeared to work. Powered up. All four motors fire but using control stick to elevate craft flops over because apparently control is wrong. Hmmm...will try recalibration. Does the RC need to be connected to computer for update? Do I have motor wire connected to MC orange block in correct lower left prongs.  ? Am I misunderstanding why RC does not control motors correctly. Thanks, Don
2014-10-8
Use props
don
lvl.1

United States

Using assistant soft wear I found that channel motor T reads 6, other channel motor reads A, E, R all show 0. Is that relevant? Tried re calibrating sticks but on flight take off craft flips over.
Does assistant soft wear hook up directly from computer to RC?  My does not only to quad. Any help? Thanks, Don
2014-10-8
Use props
DJI-Tenna
lvl.1

China

don@rainforests Posted at 2014-10-8 22:58
Using assistant soft wear I found that channel motor T reads 6, other channel motor reads A, E, R al ...

hello Don, do you still have problems flying the Phantom?
If so, please take photos of your wiring and information dispalyed in the assistant software to us for a  good look?  Much appreciated
2014-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules