How To Resume Camera Feed after Camera Feed lost during Flight?
2019 5 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Lam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26936 ft
Hong Kong

I Did Fly My Mavic Thourgh some Area with Strong interference and lost the Camera feed at the Midle flight

I am able to Bring back the Craft as I still have RC connection

But i am Unable to Regain Camera feed at flight even after landed the Craft beside me

Only fix the problem after i Reboot the Mavic

Is there anyway i Can Fix the Camera feed at Flight once i clear the interference area?
2017-1-31
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

I'd love an official answer to this -- I assume it would be possible to restart the DJI Go 4 app to regain control, but am too afraid to test this theory. ;)
2017-1-31
Use props
VAS67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265984 ft
United Kingdom

The only thing that worked for me was to pull out cable from side of controller and put it back.. Video feed returned immediately, (do this with app running).
Just closing and restarting the app did not work for me...
2017-1-31
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-1-31 08:52
I'd love an official answer to this -- I assume it would be possible to restart the DJI Go 4 app to regain control, but am too afraid to test this theory. ;)

you can restart the app with no issue as it often crashes and closes on my nexus 5x
2017-1-31
Use props
John Lam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26936 ft
Hong Kong

Thanks above suggestion on the Workaround

Let me test the about suggestion if i face the Video feed disconnection issue again

(Finger Cross it doesn't happen when it pass through a no return point, the Mavic is difficult to see under bright day light with distance, too small)

2017-2-1
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

Welcome. if all else fails no need to panic just hit the RTH switch. that happened to me once i was half a mile out and video went kaput never reconnected. hit rth and manually landed.
2017-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules