nothing worse then not...
768 2 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb23dff63
lvl.1
United States

... not being there to sign for delivery! I thought it would come after 2pm when fedex normally comes and it came at 12 so I missed it. Then I called and they told me to go to fedex ground at 7:30pm but when I got there the lady said it had been packed away for the next day at 4pm and she couldn't open the truck to get it. WAAAAAAAAAAA. Glad fedex is so secure but I am so sad! Gotta wait another day... feeling super lucky to have it out to me though! I ordered the flymore pack on the 19th and I'm in the US and technically it has arrived even though i don't have it yet. Wish we could designat if we didn't want to sign for it.
2017-1-31
Use props
Submanager
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3445020 ft
United States

I'm glad your Mavic Pro is almost there.  

Your story reminds me of 2 years ago when I was waiting for my Inspire 1 to arrive. I had waited 2 months and I knew that it was coming that day. My UPS delivery was always in the afternoon, nearly the same time every time. So I went out jogging that morning in the neighborhood on the hill I live on. I was as far as I could be on the hill from my house, roughly a mile when a UPS truck went driving by...I thought, my package might be on the truck and they won't leave it if I'm not there to sign.  I started running, hoping that there were enough deliveries in the neighborhood before mine that I could make it back before he came to my house. But I had only run about half the distance when I saw the truck on its way back out.  All I could think of was to stand in the road and wave it down.  Fortunately for me the driver stopped. I asked if he had a delivery for my address. He did. He pulled it out of the back and handed it to me. 20 pound box as big as me. I carried it back the rest of the half mile self conscious of  my neighbors wondering where I had gotten this large box that I was carrying back home.  Nobody asked.  I was just thrilled and thankful that I had my new drone.  

If I had missed him, I would have been in exactly the situation you're in. I can imagine how anxious you must feel knowing it's almost here!  I hope the night goes quickly and you have your Mavic in your hands tomorrow!
2017-1-31
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad it got shipped to you pretty quickly, I'm sure tomorrow you'll have a big smile when you see that truck.
Fly safe and make sure to study the manual.
2017-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules