2959 17 2015-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Abe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting to read the comments. Lots of people with shotguns eager to use them...

https://www.facebook.com/NoFlyZone101/posts/1556524771285607
2015-2-18
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Interesting to read the comments. Lots of people with shotguns eager to use them...

I had my little bit on that page...Purely pathetic (And not the story)..The shoot them down mentality of what's meant to be mature adults.
2015-2-19
Use props
msjh
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Pretty sure it's a scam.  It has all the hallmarks of one.
2015-2-19
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Those who would shoot down an air craft can be brought up on many charges depending where this would take place. They are compounding the danger factor if this falls out of the sky and would be an assessory if someone was hurt .

FAA will step in asap as it is unsafe to disable a flying craft.. Those persons actions could result in serious injury.

Those who fear this tech take that Shoot it down route, as to express their freedoms without knowing you do not own the air space above your home...Its wreck less public endangerment discharging a weapon in residential setting ,and also destruction of property.
Mark my words lots of court cases coming in this area as  liability is so high I personally would not fly unless the bird is 100%
Most with the mindset to shoot down are jealous and cant afford one and want to crap on others parades..
I see this on FB all the time the ones who fear this tech pull the I will shoot in down reaction... Good luck with that !!

We all know these so call monitors of the Status quo and the courts are full of them.
Whats next shooting at the google topographic vans rolling across the country shoot at the satellite's ??? LOL
2015-2-19
Use props
tahosrfr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 463182 ft
United States

Buncha Redneck Fuktards talking tough. "Yeah fly dat thang over my house for target practice, MERICA!"
I reply: why would I want to waste my batteries flying over your Mobile Home. Google maps already did that anyway. Hahahaha...
And by the way that thing is a total fishing scam anyway. Suckers...
2015-2-19
Use props
2001guns
lvl.2

United States

msjh Posted at 2015-2-19 21:41
Pretty sure it's a scam.  It has all the hallmarks of one.

Their website states "We coordinate with participating drone manufacturers to automatically prevent drones from flying over your property." They seem to imply that they may use radio transmission to repel drones. I'm sure the FCC will be happy to hear about that. Their rendition of a drone looks like a Phantom, are they trying to lead people to believe that DJI is a "participating drone manufacturer"?
BS BS BS and more BS!
2015-2-19
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Total pfishing scam !!!
Like we want to spy on peoples over weight family's floating in their pools like sea lions..LOL
You have the whole internet for that !!
No doubt a bunch of  Slingblade Billy Ray Cyrus key board warriors.
If they had a UAV it would be cool though cuz this is the land of the self empowered.
Yeah, shoot down the EMT drone sent to save your toothless neighbor ..lol
Merica!! LOL

We need a global cleansing  FAST!!!!!!!!!!!

2015-2-19
Use props
jimk714
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Domain Name:  NOFLYZONE.ORG
Domain ID: D174609697-LROR
Creation Date: 2014-11-27

The website is approaching 90 days old at the end of this month.  The domain owner is listed as private..  If they get lots of traffic... they will sell advertisement and accomplish their goal....  It will probably work.  The subject is controversial.
2015-2-19
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

Here is a good article that lists what companies have signed up with noflyzone.   Spoiler Alert: None of the major ones including DJI.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/futur ... rones_to_avoid.html
2015-2-19
Use props
Abe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is what people should be worried about, not hobbyists flying drones above their properties...

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/02/19/great-sim-heist/
2015-2-20
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

^^^^ Yes !!!

Sadly that's a bit too much for the average person to digest Abe, its easier to attack others for doing something you cant..
As we are robbed daily by cyber attacks etc...people worry about ariel uav's
It is truly the land of illusion.
The film Network showed our future to a tee!

2015-2-20
Use props
2001guns
lvl.2

United States

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-2-20 02:41
Total pfishing scam !!!
Like we want to spy on peoples over weight family's floating in their pools ...

I can visualize some redneck shotgunning the ambulance drone. Har Har Har That's great
2015-2-21
Use props
brianmlevy.me
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What I found so scary was the number of morons advocating violence and weaponry against drones. I think that stupid people allowed to own weapons is a much more important problem. The vast majority of these ignoramuses are definitely from the shallow end of the gene pool....
2015-2-22
Use props
Stephends
lvl.1

United States

I made a comment to all the morons posting about shooting down the drones. I posted the direct tv overly paranoid commercial.
Edit: they deleted it
2015-2-22
Use props
keith_d2.hotmai
lvl.3

United States

I posted a comment saying that this company was a scam, and that they were trying to capitalize on the media's anti "drone" frenzy. I also said that if folks were worried about ther privacy, they shouldn't surrender it to this company by signing up for this bogus service.

My post was deleted almost immediately.
2015-2-22
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

The law is very clear as far as shooting at , discharging a firearm at ANY AIRCRAFT manned or unmanned including personal RC craft , nothing new !
Shoot at any flying vehicle in the sky and you'll certainly could have a visit from federal and local authorities to include FAA, and most likely homeland  security too !  
2015-2-22
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-2-20 02:41
Total pfishing scam !!!
Like we want to spy on peoples over weight family's floating in their pools ...

Yes a cleansing indeed !
2015-2-22
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

brianmlevy.me Posted at 2015-2-22 19:18
What I found so scary was the number of morons advocating violence and weaponry against drones. I th ...

Same folks that show up to uFO sightings with shotguns...
2015-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules