Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UPDATE: DJI Delivery Challenges
1549 14 2017-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snath
Captain
Flight distance : 4803983 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure why DJI locks their delivery where you have to be home or you can't get what you purchased. They don't allow (according to FedEx) the ability to re-route your purchase to a local FedEx facility, so either your home or your package gets sent back. So have 2 packages, FedEx comes dilligently to the house daily and le=eaves me a note, I can't get them to hold for pickup and DJI does not seem to respond to any emails, if you call them your cought in a circular tunnel.

So much for getting my things...

2017-2-1
Use props
snath
Captain
  • >>>
United States

UPDATE:

Thanks to DJI's NO REPLY or Support the shipments came and now going back to DJI for non-delivery for credit. Their insistence on not allowing the package to be re-directed to a FEDEX facility for pickup and insisting that we take a day off and loose money to be home to sign for a package is callous and wrong. If they want a signature, they still get it if it is picked up at a facility. DJI-Jamie, DJI-Ken, you have to provide this guidance as some of us can't buy directly thru DJI
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

snath Posted at 2017-2-1 15:27
UPDATE:

Thanks to DJI's NO REPLY or Support the shipments came and now going back to DJI for non-delivery for credit. Their insistence on not allowing the package to be re-directed to a FEDEX facility for pickup and insisting that we take a day off and loose money to be home to sign for a package is callous and wrong. If they want a signature, they still get it if it is picked up at a facility. DJI-Jamie, DJI-Ken, you have to provide this guidance as some of us can't buy directly thru DJI

Once the delivery is in process of being return to sender, it's difficult to have it changed until the package arrives at the facility. When you send out an email to Support, a ticket number would be generated. Could you happen to please provide one of those ticket numbers so it can be used for follow up?
2017-2-1
Use props
snath
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-1 16:03
Once the delivery is in process of being return to sender, it's difficult to have it changed until the package arrives at the facility. When you send out an email to Support, a ticket number would be generated. Could you happen to please provide one of those ticket numbers so it can be used for follow up?

Hi DJI-Jamie - I sent an email and generated a request a couple of days ago as well as had a chat and provided the info before the delivery today. FedEx may still have the stuff locally and can re-direct it if DJI allows the action. Here is my case number -(368027)
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

snath Posted at 2017-2-1 16:48
Hi DJI-Jamie - I sent an email and generated a request a couple of days ago as well as had a chat and provided the info before the delivery today. FedEx may still have the stuff locally and can re-direct it if DJI allows the action. Here is my case number -(368027)

Thank you for supplying this, I'll let you know what I'm able to find out.
2017-2-1
Use props
snath
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-1 22:42
Thank you for supplying this, I'll let you know what I'm able to find out.

Hi DJI-Jamie - it appears of the 2 shipments, they are trying one last time today (think they only try 3 ties before sending back).

Much appreciated
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

snath Posted at 2017-2-2 08:57
Hi DJI-Jamie - it appears of the 2 shipments, they are trying one last time today (think they only try 3 ties before sending back).

Much appreciated

I'm having a hard time acquiring the information I need with that ticket number. Can you possibly either post here or PM the order number and tracking number so I can try to get this situated as soon as possible.
-Edit- If you can also tell me which FedEx location you want it held at, it would be appreciated.
2017-2-2
Use props
snath
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-2 13:15
I'm having a hard time acquiring the information I need with that ticket number. Can you possibly either post here or PM the order number and tracking number so I can try to get this situated as soon as possible.
-Edit- If you can also tell me which FedEx location you want it held at, it would be appreciated.

Thank you for trying, here is the info:

Order Number:  0016281309901 - Tracking Number:        171033970497331

Order Number:  0010476892044 - Tracking number:        171033970494378

If they can get it to the following fedex office, i can pick up:

FedEx Ship Center

115 Center Ave
Pacheco, CA 94553 US

2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

snath Posted at 2017-2-2 14:15

Got it! I'm having it worked on now.
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

snath Posted at 2017-2-2 14:15

Through the contacts that I have, unfortunately they are unable to authorize the unit to be have the package held at a FedEx facility. Previous prior cases of theft have made this difficult. When FedEx has the shipments sent back to the distribution center in California, they can have them shipped to a different address, like your office perhaps? I know that it feels like a penalty on you, but there would be no financial penalty in doing this and we can have this shipments monitored in order to have it go out again ASAP. If that works for you, you can PM me the alternate address so that we can get that set up.
2017-2-2
Use props
snath
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-2 15:42
Through the contacts that I have, unfortunately they are unable to authorize the unit to be have the package held at a FedEx facility. Previous prior cases of theft have made this difficult. When FedEx has the shipments sent back to the distribution center in California, they can have them shipped to a different address, like your office perhaps? I know that it feels like a penalty on you, but there would be no financial penalty in doing this and we can have this shipments monitored in order to have it go out again ASAP. If that works for you, you can PM me the alternate address so that we can get that set up.

Here is the problem in my opinion, they delivered all my Inspires (Inspire 2) being the last one a few weeks ago and allowed me the opportunity to pick it up at the FedEx location. This is not how we can do business where you buy something and then have to take a day off with or without pay just to get the package. That tax is too much. One package has propellers from the Inspire 2 purchase order, the other was for the SSD that I purchased. I guess they are going to have to credit the account accordingly. No one should have to go down this path. The explanations are all ridiculous as FedEx is a large company and does support flexibility.

There is no consistency to delivery by DJI using the same delivery agent. I do truly appreciate your attempt to help. Thanks you
2017-2-2
Use props
snath
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-2 15:42

Hi DJI Jamie

Can you please let the customer service team know that Request #371391 is not SPAM and that I need help as my stuff is stilling at FedEx and either they credit the money or allow for me to pickup at a FedEx facility closer to home. You help will be much appreciated
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

snath Posted at 2017-2-12 11:32
Hi DJI Jamie

Can you please let the customer service team know that Request #371391 is not SPAM and that I need help as my stuff is stilling at FedEx and either they credit the money or allow for me to pickup at a FedEx facility closer to home. You help will be much appreciated

I've forwarded this information to the appropriate team. It's being worked on right now to get this addressed as quickly as possible.
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

snath Posted at 2017-2-12 11:32
Hi DJI Jamie

So we were able to have the unit be authorized for pickup, the only issue is that it couldn't be held at the facility you previously requested. I do apologize, but it looks like it not too far off. I will PM you the details. I'm not sure if we can get it any closer, but this is the most immediate solution that's available.
2017-2-14
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2677 ft
United States

FEDEX WONT LET ME PICK UP MY MAVIC AT A FEDEX LOCATION. I just checked FEDEX tracking and it says that my Mavic is in Illinois 5 hours away from where i live here in ohio. but scheduled delivery is not until Wednesday march 1st. I called fedex to see iof i could just pick up my mavic at a fedex location and they said it had to be delivered to my home and that only the shipper could change this requirment. Anyone else have this happen and is there a way to contact dji to change it .
2017-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules