Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI shipping delays with no responses
2419 38 2017-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rustydiver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1899895 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Orderd my fly more package Sun 22nd Jan estimated 5/7 days dispatch, contacted last friday to be told today, recontaced today as not heard from them to say they havnt a clue when it will be dispatched.Ive heard that some have ordered after me and got theirs.

The customer services person on live chat was next to a waste off time, he didnt have a clue just kept on coming up with the same response.
I did order a spare set off props at the same time and he didnt know if it was them holding it up. He didnt know.
I think im just unlucky.

Thanks DjI shame your customers services leaves you with a bad feeling about your company. I just want to know when will i get it.

2017-2-1
Use props
fans0d4a2883
lvl.1
Chile

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you to request the reimbursement of order N°0016308520549.

The shipment was not delivered and was sent back to the factory. I have been communicating with DJI through the website chat for two months now and have received different answers, which is starting to worry me. At first, I requested that the package be re-sent to the provided address, however I received no response or information indicating that this was being done. I then requested the reimbursement and have also not been able to receive information regarding this.

It has now been a long time and I have not received any information from your behalf regarding the status of my order.

Ideally, I would like the package to be re-sent to the provided address. If this is not possible, I would like to receive receive the reimbursement for this order so that I can place a new order.

I hope to hear from you soon so that we can solve this matter as soon as possible given that it has been several months now with no solution.

Kind regards,

SB
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry for your experience, what is your order# and I will follow up on it.
Also, if it said 5-7 days, that's 5-7 days from order conformation which that can take a day or several days depending on your bank.
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fans0d4a2883 Posted at 2017-2-1 10:42
To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you to request the reimbursement of order N°0016308520549.

I'm sorry about that, what is your order# and I will inquire about it.
2017-2-1
Use props
rustydiver
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Morning my order number is
Flymore package.
Ordered on 22/01/2017
Payment status Authorised.
It was authorised from the beginning off the order.
Email confirmation within minutes.

Many thanks simon. (Original poster)
2017-2-1
Use props
Sebalart
lvl.1
Chile

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-1 18:11
I'm sorry about that, what is your order# and I will inquire about it.

Hi DJI - Ken. My order # is 0016308520549.  Please your help. I've waited for to long
2017-2-2
Use props
Farvaisnumber1
lvl.1

United States

Dji Ken,

I just wanted to say hi from America! You all are quite busy. But if you get a chance can you put this order on next truck out!

Doing so will bring good luck and wishes of wealth! Happy new year best friend from China! Good jobs!
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Sebalart Posted at 2017-2-2 03:17
Hi DJI - Ken. My order # is 0016308520549.  Please your help. I've waited for to long

Thanks,
I've sent an inquiry and will let you know what's happening.
Since your order is a complex one, I may not have an answer until next week when they get back from Chinese New Year.
But I should be able to at least see if it's scheduled for re-delivery or refund.
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Farvaisnumber1 Posted at 2017-2-2 04:56
Dji Ken,

I just wanted to say hi from America! You all are quite busy. But if you get a chance can you put this order on next truck out!

When did you order, what did you order, and what was the estimated ship time after order conformation listed when you ordered ?
After conformation can be a day or several days depending on your bank.
By the way, I'm in America too.

2017-2-2
Use props
rustydiver
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mr DJI Ken you've replied to the posters after but to mine the original poster.
2017-2-2
Use props
Sebalart
lvl.1
Chile

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-2 07:34
Thanks,
I've sent an inquiry and will let you know what's happening.
Since your order is a complex one, I may not have an answer until next week when they get back from Chinese New Year.

Thank you very much DJI Ken for your attention. I am very worried that I have no idea what happens, and as I explain, there has been an exaggerated waiting time. I bought it in october 2016
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

rustydiver Posted at 2017-2-2 08:08
Mr DJI Ken you've replied to the posters after but to mine the original poster.

Sorry, I've sent yours as well.
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Sebalart Posted at 2017-2-2 09:12
Thank you very much DJI Ken for your attention. I am very worried that I have no idea what happens, and as I explain, there has been an exaggerated waiting time. I bought it in october 2016

When I hear back I will let you know.
2017-2-2
Use props
Sebalart
lvl.1
Chile

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-2 09:37

2017-2-2
Use props
rustydiver
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI KEN have you heard anything back yet?
2017-2-3
Use props
Ranze

United States

^^^^ I'm sure with how any representative of DJI...NOPE. I've gotten the "I'll check on it" before.... the whole day passes by, and they'll ask "what's your order number again?" meaning they didn't check on it the first time. But good luck to everyone...
2017-2-3
Use props
rustydiver
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What makes me laugh they can't tell you anymore than we know just by looking at the account online. My now says pay confirmed. I would have though they could find out more like stock levels when and where etc.  
2017-2-3
Use props
rustydiver
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Still not heard anything???????
2017-2-6
Use props
rustydiver
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just had an email from dpd it's out for delivery tomorrow. Still heard nought from dji. Fingers crossed it's what I think it is.
2017-2-6
Use props
MrBind
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-2 09:37

Can you please help me escalate a replacement ? I received my mavic pro fly more with damages on arrival and it's frustrating. I want to purchase the DJI refresh but I held off on that since I want this DOA bundle replaced ! My retailer won't take it back and said I have to deal with you guys directly.

Case number CAS-438963-L4P3J1 please and thank you!
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

rustydiver Posted at 2017-2-6 05:05
Just had an email from dpd it's out for delivery tomorrow. Still heard nought from dji. Fingers crossed it's what I think it is.

Sorry, you have to reply to one of my post otherwise I will not be notified.
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

MrBind Posted at 2017-2-6 15:16
Can you please help me escalate a replacement ? I received my mavic pro fly more with damages on arrival and it's frustrating. I want to purchase the DJI refresh but I held off on that since I want this DOA bundle replaced ! My retailer won't take it back and said I have to deal with you guys directly.

Case number CAS-438963-L4P3J1 please and thank you!

I've forwarded it to support and someone should email you tomorrow.
I'm looking at your case, and it's strange that the Flymore Combo you purchased new from the retailer had box damage and scratches/blemishes on the camera.
Was the box sealed and you broke the seal ?
Anyways, it will get taken care of, and sorry you received something like that.
2017-2-6
Use props
rustydiver
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-6 20:48
Sorry, you have to reply to one of my post otherwise I will not be notified.

Thanhs  but I never heard anything back. Last thing you said was you will look into it. Heard nothing since.
Looks like it's out for delivery today
2017-2-6
Use props
MrBind
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-6 20:55
I've forwarded it to support and someone should email you tomorrow.
I'm looking at your case, and it's strange that the Flymore Combo you purchased new from the retailer had box damage and scratches/blemishes on the camera.
Was the box sealed and you broke the seal ?

Yes the box was 100% sealed. The UPS shipping box only had some minor corner damages but I guess the way the fly more was packed there was packing paper on top TOP but nothing on the bottom which happened to be where the corner damage was. And I did upload a unboxing video showing the mavic box itself was closed and sealed along with the fly more bundle as well before I opened it. Upon opening it the gimbal cover was already off as I took the mavic out and the video shows the camera was not locked into place. I didn't realize the gimbal cover had scratches because I didn't take the rubber casing off the cover (shows on video I left it on) till the day after. That's when I looked further on the camera and gimbal set up from every angle and realized the scratches and blemish.

Case Number:  CAS-438963-L4P3J1

DROPBOX files with proof
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nkf3wa8dga9m7ux/AADnk4k3vG062tfWzejsjtxla?dl=0

2017-2-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

MrBind Posted at 2017-2-7 09:51
Yes the box was 100% sealed. The UPS shipping box only had some minor corner damages but I guess the way the fly more was packed there was packing paper on top TOP but nothing on the bottom which happened to be where the corner damage was. And I did upload a unboxing video showing the mavic box itself was closed and sealed along with the fly more bundle as well before I opened it. Upon opening it the gimbal cover was already off as I took the mavic out and the video shows the camera was not locked into place. I didn't realize the gimbal cover had scratches because I didn't take the rubber casing off the cover (shows on video I left it on) till the day after. That's when I looked further on the camera and gimbal set up from every angle and realized the scratches and blemish.

No problem, I've sent a email so someone should be emailing you.
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

MrBind Posted at 2017-2-7 09:51

You should have just been sent a shipping label.
2017-2-7
Use props
MrBind
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-7 10:25
You should have just been sent a shipping label.

Yes I did thank you very much. I will be sending the whole bundle back in
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

MrBind Posted at 2017-2-7 11:37
Yes I did thank you very much. I will be sending the whole bundle back in

OK, sounds good.
Again, sorry for the way you received your Mavic.
2017-2-7
Use props
MrBind
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-7 11:43
OK, sounds good.
Again, sorry for the way you received your Mavic.

Just a quick question on the sheet where I have to fill out to send in with my mavic, the part where it says "parts returned" can I leave that blank since I'm returning the whole fly more bundle ? And where  it says the date of incident what do I fill out for that section ? Should I leave it blank and just wrote damage on arrival in the description box ? Thanks again.
image.png
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

MrBind Posted at 2017-2-7 12:05
Just a quick question on the sheet where I have to fill out to send in with my mavic, the part where it says "parts returned" can I leave that blank since I'm returning the whole fly more bundle ? And where  it says the date of incident what do I fill out for that section ? Should I leave it blank and just wrote damage on arrival in the description box ? Thanks again.

Yes, since it's an exchange, you have to include everything.
And for the date, just put the date you received it in the mail.
Your case already has all the notes.
2017-2-7
Use props
MrBind
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-7 12:30
Yes, since it's an exchange, you have to include everything.
And for the date, just put the date you received it in the mail.
Your case already has all the notes.

Alright I just dropped the package off at UPS. Thanks for all the help !
2017-2-7
Use props
oXiDe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 525 ft
Australia

The arrival of the Mavic is hard enough, now wait for the 2-3 months of DJI support if you have any issues.
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

MrBind Posted at 2017-2-7 17:38
Alright I just dropped the package off at UPS. Thanks for all the help !

OK, great. They'll take good care of you.
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

oXiDe Posted at 2017-2-7 17:59
The arrival of the Mavic is hard enough, now wait for the 2-3 months of DJI support if you have any issues.

It will be back in their hands within a few weeks.
US turn around time is 1-2 weeks after it's received in.
2017-2-8
Use props
JPK
lvl.1

United States

It seems I'm not the only person having problems.

been waiting 6 weeks for a battery.  Waiting 3 weeks to get them to change the delivery to NO Signature required.  

Chat is useless and no one reply's to emails with anything helpful

2017-2-8
Use props
JPK
lvl.1

United States

This is what I post in every chat since last month and I keep getting the same canned response "sorry for you inconvenience, some one will email you in 24-48 hours."  Since when does support not be able to escalate and issue.

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN…..  To chat with you guys and have you assure me that this will be resolved.  We are going over a month with not responses from my emails and Chat Representative basically telling that things will work out.  How hard is it for someone to reply to any email and for you to actually contact someone to resolve this?????

This is in reference to 0019886212650.   This was ordered on 04 Jan 2017 and was said to ship in 3-5 days.  We did not receive anything after the purchase confirmation until a chat and two emails were sent on 11 Jan 2017.  We then sent another email on 17 Jan 2017.  This time we actually received a confirmation the they were looking into our inquiry.  Sent another on the 18 Jan 2017 and now getting a little upset.   Received another confirmation on 23 Jan 2017 and then approx. 12 hours later received a Tracking Number for FEDEX.  Disappointed, but happy that it was shipped.  FEDEX was unable to leave the package as DJI put a signature requirement on delivery.  DJI also wouldn’t allow FEDEX to change the address of delivery or even the ability to drop it off at another FEDEX office for me to pick it up.   After speaking with FEDEX I immediately sent an email on 26 Jan 2017 asking for this to be remedied by DJI changing the signature requirement or the ability to change the address.  On 27 Jan 2017 I waited 2 hours to for a Chat since there is NOBODY I can speak with at DJI.  Again, on the 28th and again on 01 Feb 2017 and again on 02 Feb 2017 and again on 03 Feb 2017  and again on 06 Feb and today with yet another long wait today for a chat..  The most recent have told me they have escalated and to wait 24-48hrs.  I’ve done that twice.

I finally received an email reply on 07 Feb from my sending a daily email asking where is our order and to have it changed to NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED.  I reply’d back but, still NOTHING.  I do think this might of been a result of me complaining about the DJI communication on one of your forums on 06 Feb.  How busy can you be and how many people work for that company?   

All of this falling on a company that does not care about their customers and their assurance every time I chat that they are passing this on to some who will email me back.   I tried to escalate this to a manager, but none seem to exist with the chat group.  They also stated they have no phone number to pass on and they are unable to make phone calls themselves.   This whole experience has left me to reconsider ever purchasing from DJI or any of their products again.  How hard is it to communicate within your company and more importantly your customers.  I know what you are going to say,  “We’re sorry and I will forward this to someone who with contact you”.   It’s like we're living 30 years ago.   I thought the Internet was supposed to make communicating more efficient and quickly.   Any other company, I’ve dealt with via email and chat responds ASAP.  Lastly and sadly, I’ve learned the hard way the DJI is awful of communicating.
2017-2-8
Use props
MrBind
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-8 06:57
OK, great. They'll take good care of you.

Hey Ken my mavic was received into the Cali facility on feb 14th in the afternoon but my case status still hasn't shown received yet.. From this point on how long would I have to wait before a new unit is sent out to me ? My case number again is CAS-438963-L4P3J1
2017-2-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

MrBind Posted at 2017-2-15 21:56
Hey Ken my mavic was received into the Cali facility on feb 14th in the afternoon but my case status still hasn't shown received yet.. From this point on how long would I have to wait before a new unit is sent out to me ? My case number again is CAS-438963-L4P3J1

The logistics takes a few days to move through departments.
2017-2-16
Use props
MrBind
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-16 07:22
The logistics takes a few days to move through departments.

How many days ? It's been at the dji facility since the 14th. And it's been at the "received" part since the 17th. I spoke to dji support on the phone and the guy tells me possibly maybe another 2-3 weeks?!?!?! This is ridiculous.
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules