Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 4K and chat line support
626 3 2017-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnnyv
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2798707 ft
Canada

I finally was able to resolve my issue with my Phantom 3 4K having in flight compass errors mid flight and the drone switching to ATTI mode with the help of the chat line.

The solution is holding the C1, C2, and record button at the same time hold the camera wheel on the right side of the controller until light turns blue on the controller. The next set is it hit the pairing button on the drone. Finalize by calibrating IMU.

Had my first tentative flight without issues.

2017-2-1
Use props
Johnnyv
lvl.3
Canada

Second flight was a disaster. Crashed with major damage. Compass stuck? What the heck? These things are Junk. Don't buy them.
2017-2-1
Use props
jayZORZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 636798 ft
United States

Johnnyv Posted at 2017-2-1 13:34
Second flight was a disaster. Crashed with major damage. Compass stuck? What the heck? These things are Junk. Don't buy them.

Unfortunately, I do believe it lays in fault of the application these drones are being ran off of right now. DJI GO is very faulty right now. I just purchased my P3 4K a few days ago, have flown 4 times no problem. But, I did notice before takeoff earlier, that my GPS was stuck. Luckily it happened before takeoff. Also, using DJI go, the distance is off by excess of a mile right now with Phantoms to my knowledge. I'm currently switching over to the Litchi app for DJI.
2017-2-3
Use props
Johnnyv
lvl.3
Canada

I paid for DJI care and its under warranty so there shouldn't be any issues getting it fixed. Fortunately I bought a P3 Professional that too had to be sent in before it's first flight. I did get it back a couple of days ago and after 2 tentative flights, I've had no issues. No iterference warnings, no compass errors so I'm optimistic when I get the P3 4K back, it will fly well too.
2017-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules