Getting Nowhere with Customer Support Regarding DJI Care Refresh
1569 18 2017-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thatguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120509 ft
United States

I have a very simple request, but so far my attempts at getting help from DJI have failed.

Here's what happened:

1. I bought a P4P+ from B&H with DJI Refresh
2. Drone was defective
3. Drone was replaced by B&H
4. DJI Refresh was cancelled so I contacted B&H and they issued me a new Refresh
5. I never get an agreement from DJI for the new refresh
6. B&H says they notified DJI about my new drone replacement and the new DJI Refresh.
7. I contact DJI via phone and email and they keep running me in circles and not issuing me a new agreement.
My last email response:
"Thank you for providing additional information. Apologies for the late response. Please note that we can only process a refund for the protection plan if it was bought from the website.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Regards,

Michelle

DJI CARE Customer Support"

So I am understandbly frustrated as all I need is a new agreement number for the DJI Care Refresh. I have a receipt for the new DJI Care Refresh. I do not understand what is so difficult?! Can anyone at DJI please resolve this???

2017-2-1
Use props
meedz24
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1916 ft
Canada

You are not alone - I recently purchased a new Phantom 4 and it did not come with a battery pack . . . . I cannot believe the lack of customer support. It's absolutely ridiculous. Don't think I have ever been so frustrated. I was "second in the queue" for 1 hour and 28 minutes to speak to someone in Philippines who obviously had NEVER touched a Phantom in their life.
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry for the difficulty you've experienced, what is your original Care Refresh # and I will inquire about it.
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

meedz24 Posted at 2017-2-1 17:06
You are not alone - I recently purchased a new Phantom 4 and it did not come with a battery pack . . . . I cannot believe the lack of customer support. It's absolutely ridiculous. Don't think I have ever been so frustrated. I was "second in the queue" for 1 hour and 28 minutes to speak to someone in Philippines who obviously had NEVER touched a Phantom in their life.

I am sorry about that, it can be resolved by the tracking number shipping weight and it will show the weight without the battery, and with the battery would show increased weight so not to worry.
What is the order# and I will inquire about it.
2017-2-1
Use props
thatguy
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-1 18:12
I'm sorry for the difficulty you've experienced, what is your original Care Refresh # and I will inquire about it.

Thank you Ken! My original agreement number, which was cancelled, is 5NYZQKT8VUSJCMW7
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

thatguy Posted at 2017-2-2 07:44
Thank you Ken! My original agreement number, which was cancelled, is 5NYZQKT8VUSJCMW7

Thanks, I've forwarded it on and you should receive an email in the next day or two.
2017-2-2
Use props
thatguy
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-2 08:27
Thanks, I've forwarded it on and you should receive an email in the next day or two.

Thank you Ken,

How can I follow-up with you if I have any more trouble?
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

thatguy Posted at 2017-2-2 08:50
Thank you Ken,

How can I follow-up with you if I have any more trouble?

Just reply to one of my posts and it will notify me.
2017-2-2
Use props
jri
lvl.1

Germany

The customer support is ridiculous. Somehow I still feel sorry for those guys. They are only troubleshooters.

But yesterday someone on the chat told me that the shipement date will be on the same day and today another guy told me that it will be on the 20th of Feb. I ordered two weeks ago and the delivery time was announced to be 7-10 days. But now letting me wait another 20days and telling me each day something else is more than frustrating. I don´t get it.

All I want is an approx. shipment date but not hearing frequently something else.
2017-2-2
Use props
Jeffy1
New

Ireland

jri Posted at 2017-2-2 12:29
The customer support is ridiculous. Somehow I still feel sorry for those guys. They are only troubleshooters.

But yesterday someone on the chat told me that the shipement date will be on the same day and today another guy told me that it will be on the 20th of Feb. I ordered two weeks ago and the delivery time was announced to be 7-10 days. But now letting me wait another 20days and telling me each day something else is more than frustrating. I don´t get it.

The worst service you could ever find
2017-2-2
Use props
Jeffy1
New

Ireland

The worst service you could ever find
2017-2-2
Use props
Jeffy1
New

Ireland

Thatguy--- call them everyday. I phoned that much they knew my voice once i spoke.
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I can understand how frustrating this must be, jri.
Could you please provide me with your order number?
I'll help to look into it.
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jeffy1 Posted at 2017-2-2 14:03
Thatguy--- call them everyday. I phoned that much they knew my voice once i spoke.

Hello Jeffy, could you please describe the issue in details?
We'd like to help you out.
2017-2-2
Use props
thatguy
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-2 08:59
Just reply to one of my posts and it will notify me.

So I got an email today with the agreement, whew! That was a challenge, but the forums were the right route to go for me, so thank you Ken!
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

thatguy Posted at 2017-2-3 12:07
So I got an email today with the agreement, whew! That was a challenge, but the forums were the right route to go for me, so thank you Ken!

Great, glad it's all resolved.
Sorry for the inconvenience, have a great weekend.
2017-2-3
Use props
jri
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-2 17:54
I can understand how frustrating this must be, jri.
Could you please provide me with your order number?
I'll help to look into it.

Hi Mindy, thanks for your help. Here is my Order ID (0495914827043). I think something is happening. But I still have not a clear answer if the mavic was shipped. Thanks for your help
2017-2-4
Use props
jri
lvl.1

Germany

jri Posted at 2017-2-4 13:38
Hi Mindy, thanks for your help. Here is my Order ID (0495914827043). I think something is happening. But I still have not a clear answer if the mavic was shipped. Thanks for your help

Hi Mindy, any news concerning my order? Last week it was told that it was shipped and that I should receive a tracking ID but nothing happened so far.
Thanks
Jens
Test.jpg
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jri Posted at 2017-2-6 23:52
Hi Mindy, any news concerning my order? Last week it was told that it was shipped and that I should receive a tracking ID but nothing happened so far.
Thanks
Jens

I've checked the status for your order, it has been changed to "Shippment" now, you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number soon, please do not worry about it.
Hope you can receive it soon and enjoy it.
2017-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules