Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UK - Drone insurance
3230 9 2017-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iPurvis
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13750 ft
United Kingdom

Does anyone know of any company that offers domestic drone insurance at all, the ones I've found don't cover fly aways and you must be certified to be able to claim thus negating the "domestic insurance cover" (I read the small print)

I ask this as I don't currently have DJI refresh and I don't believe refresh covers fly aways....

Any suggestions appreciated, even if it's a home and contents cover
2017-2-1
Use props
fansa7cf45f8
lvl.3
United Kingdom

As far as I know you will only get insurance other than 3rd party liability  if you are commercially certified. You can get 3rd party liability through the BMFA apart from that not much hope I am afraid.
2017-2-6
Use props
ArdigonSky
lvl.1

United Kingdom

You are covered with BMFA for a year £33 for recreational flying. If you are commercial dronecover will cost you approx £650 for a year
2017-2-24
Use props
Stuartw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118281 ft
United Kingdom

I spoke to my home contents/bldgs insurer. I was shocked because their reaction was the opposite of my expectation. The mavic is covered for total loss, but there is no third party cover !
2017-3-1
Use props
Stuartw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118281 ft
United Kingdom

Ardigon Sky , many thanks for the link. My lad's mavic gets flown 98% of teh time soley by him... with their "junior" membershp thats third party insurance for just £17 !

I appreciate you posting that !
2017-3-1
Use props
Polyman
New

United Kingdom

Hi, I have just insured mine with photo guard. I went for £50 excess, incar cover £3.50 per month
2017-3-1
Use props
fans5aaed66f
New
Ireland

https://bmfa.org/ - for Public Liability insurance (included in the £33 annual membership) and Photoguard for accident insurance (for my Mavic Pro it cost me £34 for the year with £50 excess includes accidental damage but does not cover a situation where you cannot recover the craft (e.g. a water crash))
2017-6-1
Use props
Mike400
New
Australia

Always like to support the National Association as their for the benefit of all
2017-6-30
Use props
johnmichaels
lvl.1
Flight distance : 316585 ft
United Kingdom

My house contents insurance (Admiral) covered me up to £1000 for domestic use only.
2017-7-11
Use props
Wizzokartworld
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4109377 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

how do i find  photo guard i want to see about there cover
2017-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now