3156 43 2017-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bunny too
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United States

WyoFlier Posted at 2017-4-19 17:12
Sorry for the delayed reply.  I got my Phantom and am having a lot of frustration tying to get it working.  I think there's a problem in the aircraft.  I'll try a few more tests tomorrow and if I can't get it working then I'll box it up and send it back to Amazon.  

And I'm sorry too, Bunny too, but I can't figure out this PM system on this software.  I'll send you my email address if I can ever learn how to send a PM.  I got yours and read them but I can't find a reply function.  

All the way at the bottom of the pm is a little line where you can respond.  good luck with your phantom.
Regards,
-d
2017-4-20
Use props
BugsMc
lvl.2
United States

A beautiful morning for flying.  The first time in weeks that the wind was barely blowing and the sun was shining.

Old Homestead

Old Homestead
2017-5-6
Use props
fanse44ad071
New
Flight distance : 45433 ft
United States

Hi from Kemmerer. Just got the Mavic Pro last week and took it out for a test fight. Having a disconnect issue with my Samsung 7 Edge any ideals on troubleshooting?
cw
2017-5-22
Use props
BugsMc
lvl.2
United States

fanse44ad071 Posted at 2017-5-22 00:50
Hi from Kemmerer. Just got the Mavic Pro last week and took it out for a test fight. Having a disconnect issue with my Samsung 7 Edge any ideals on troubleshooting?
cw

Hope you got your connection issues worked out.  I'm flying a p4p with an iPad, so no advice to offer you.  Just went through Kemmerer yesterday.  Looking forward to seeing some of your photos of the area.
2017-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules