Panoramic pictures.
1229 6 2015-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Given that I am without my newly ordered P2/V+ all I can at the mo is wonder what I will be able to do with it, this is where you bunch of good folks comes in!

I plan on taking some panoramic shots of my hometown (Ilfracombe, UK) and wondered if this was a feature that is included in the bundled software or if I will have to manually stitch my photos together? This leads me on to my next question, as I think I will predominantly use my drone for photos rather than videos is there an option to remove any barrel distortion automatically or will I have to do this myself in photoshop?

Once again thanks in advance!

2015-2-19
Use props
bbrunner11.gmai
lvl.1

United States

Panoramas and distortion cleanup all have to be done in post.
2015-2-19
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

bbrunner11.gmai Posted at 2015-2-19 22:35
Panoramas and distortion cleanup all have to be done in post.

Ah right, this leads me onto the next question.

Is this the right lens for the Vison+ or do I need to get additional filters?

2015-2-19
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

i  thought the fc200 was the vision non-plus camera, i do not know what the model number is for the plus version.  however, the dload section of dji lists the firmware update for the plus as fc200 so they may either be the same or have the same settings hardward/software.
2015-2-19
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

That is the only option I have listed under DJi, just the single filter...?

Oh well, at least I have time to research it given that my order still hasn't shifted to &aposayment Success' despite the order now being placed over 50 hours ago.
2015-2-19
Use props
johnwarr.live
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

The FC200 is the same for Vision and Vision +, only the housing is different.
I use Adobe Lightroom and it has the DJI lens correction filter built in.
Also if you shoot Adobe RAW it gives you all the GPS data including altitude in the file.
2015-2-19
Use props
Moto70
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I've never used Lightroom but I have a full Adobe subscription so I'll grab it if it is something I need. I currently use Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC for work (and soon Premier Pro CC)  so what is it that Lightroom does?

EDIT: I've just had a quick glance over it and started it downloading!

2015-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules