Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chico92
lvl.2
Flight distance : 584186 ft
  • >>>
Germany

hey everyone,

i'd like to show you my own very first produced video. i bought a phantom 3 pro and a dji osmo from my savings before the trip to get some nice aerial shots and smooth ground footage. actually, the weather conditions weren't that good almost during the hole trip, but every now and then i was able to get up in the air and take some footage. images were taken during my trip to iceland in fall 2016. sadly i never got time to edit the footage till now, so i hope you like the result. every feedback is very appreciated! and if you like the video, please leave a thumbs up on youtube.

cheers
chico

2017-2-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

What a wonderful place to live and fly. The waterfall was awesome.

Thanks for sharing. Good job. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-3
Use props
The_Death_Angel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 134062 ft
Australia

That was really nice footage. I wonder how people make the effort to travel to these places and shoot these fantastic videos. Nice work
2017-2-3
Use props
chico92
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

thanks for your compliments, makes me really proud! Death Angel: over there, it's more easy to get great footage, as nearly every place is kind of special if you compare it to the normal landscape i'm used to in my hometown. as i said, sadly the weather conditions didn't let me fly the phantom in quite a few places. there are so many more great locations over there, you really could stay there for months, filming every day and you wouldn't run out of possible scenes to capture. it's amazing!
2017-2-3
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Really great job, looking forward to more.
2017-2-3
Use props
Thermographer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1417362 ft
United States

Very nice video, thanks for sharing.
2017-2-3
Use props
chico92
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

many thanks to both of you guys! i really appreciate it!
2017-2-3
Use props
Fferg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 169465 ft
United Kingdom

Totally stunning. Great job on the edit. Sound effects work well too. Was there last year too, can't wait to head back with my drone.
2017-2-3
Use props
chico92
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

Fferg Posted at 2017-2-3 05:14
Totally stunning. Great job on the edit. Sound effects work well too. Was there last year too, can't wait to head back with my drone.

thanks a lot! oh you really should! i don't know how the laws are over there in the UK exactly but here in germany, it's getting more and more difficult to fly around with your drone because a lot of places and sights are banning drones because some uncareful pilots managed to put people in danger, crashing their drones above a crowd of people and stuff like that.

in iceland however, you're nearly a 100% free. and the huge landscapes invite to try some more cinema like shots, flying nearby and so on, aswell.
2017-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules