Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC shortcut for gimbal adjustment
1460 8 2017-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
curtismyhero
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47667 ft
United States

I apologize in advance if this has been brought up a few times, but I did search and sadly couldn't find anything.  Sadly I am not able to get my head wrapped around the RC shortcut for the gimbal adjustment.  From what I've read (prior thread link here: ) there is a RC shortcut that allows for gimbal adjustment, with the combination of the C2 button and the right wheel.  For the life of me I cannot get this to work.  Have any others been able to pull this off on the Mavic?  If so, are you using the Go 4 app or just Go?  Lastly, on iOS or Android?  

Thanks in advance so much for the assistance!

2017-2-3
Use props
curtismyhero
lvl.2
United States

I'm an idiot who forgot to actually include the link above.  Here are a few references.  http://forum.dji.com/thread-58018-1-1.html,
2017-2-3
Use props
curtismyhero
lvl.2
United States

https://forum.dji.com/thread-64723-1-1.html
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello curtismyhero, what will happen when you press the C2 button and rotate the right wheel?
2017-2-3
Use props
curtismyhero
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-3 20:12
Hello curtismyhero, what will happen when you press the C2 button and rotate the right wheel?

If I press and hold the C2 button and use the wheel, the only thing that will happen is the wheel will adjust the EV value.  After letting go of the C2 button it will complete the command it's mapped to (e.g. focus, move gimbal up/down, etc).  Essentially, it seems as if the short cut is just not recognized.  Again, to clarify I'm using the DJ Go 4.0 ap, on Android 6.0.1/Samsung S7 Edge.   
2017-2-4
Use props
Dronoob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126079 ft
Germany

I have seen how others used C2 + EV-wheel to adjust the gimbal. The last time I have sene this, the feature had a bug, because the EV was changed also. If the gimbal does not move, adjust it through the menu: Three dots -> gimbal icon -> Adjust gimbal roll.
2017-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

curtismyhero Posted at 2017-2-4 09:54
If I press and hold the C2 button and use the wheel, the only thing that will happen is the wheel will adjust the EV value.  After letting go of the C2 button it will complete the command it's mapped to (e.g. focus, move gimbal up/down, etc).  Essentially, it seems as if the short cut is just not recognized.  Again, to clarify I'm using the DJ Go 4.0 ap, on Android 6.0.1/Samsung S7 Edge.

Hello, I have confirmed with engineers. It's a feature for ios device.
I'll report this to related team to see if we will get it improved.
2017-2-5
Use props
curtismyhero
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for confirming Mindy. That's really disappointing that it seems more and more features are becoming exclusive to the ios version of dji go. Please have them heavily consider making both platforms operate equally.
2017-2-6
Use props
joshnl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1738369 ft
Canada

Hi Mindy, any updates on when the development team will be adding this feature to the Android version?
2017-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules