Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 100 X3 video lag
1314 14 2017-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matt button
lvl.1
Flight distance : 247549 ft
Australia

Hello, I have a new build Matrice 100, X3 and dual battery setup. I'm having serious video lag, please help. I have the las test firmware and using DJI Go on an iPad
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Did you notice this after a firmware update, or has it been like this from the start? What iPad version are you using?
2017-2-3
Use props
matt button
lvl.1
Australia

Hi, I upgraded the firmware prior to first flight, DJI Go version is 3.1.2, I have tried an iPad mini and an iPad Air 2, same problem with both
2017-2-3
Use props
matt button
lvl.1
Australia

I also think it's transmission breakdown, happens from 0m to about 20m (20m is the max I have tried)
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

matt button Posted at 2017-2-3 20:36
I also think it's transmission breakdown, happens from 0m to about 20m (20m is the max I have tried)

Have you tried relinking the aircraft to the RC? You might want to look into resetting the RC using the following:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

If you could provide a picture of how you have everything set up, it would be appreciated.
2017-2-3
Use props
matt button
lvl.1
Australia

Relinked the RC as request, still have the problem, I have attached a pic of the airframe, what other picture would you like?
IMG_3950.JPG
2017-2-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

matt button Posted at 2017-2-4 01:22
Relinked the RC as request, still have the problem, I have attached a pic of the airframe, what other picture would you like?

Could you happen to provide a larger picture? It's a little difficult to see. Just to make sure I'm on the same page, are both iPad up to date software wise as well?
2017-2-4
Use props
matt button
lvl.1
Australia

The attached highlights the problem I'm having, both iPads are on the latest iOS and the current DJI Go app as released overnight, I have also tried my iPhone 7, same problem
IMG_3957.JPG
2017-2-4
Use props
matt button
lvl.1
Australia

DJI-Jamie, please assist
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

matt button Posted at 2017-2-4 15:12
The attached highlights the problem I'm having, both iPads are on the latest iOS and the current DJI Go app as released overnight, I have also tried my iPhone 7, same problem

Just to clarify, is the video feed issue primarily the quality of the refresh (the white artifacts at the bottom of the feed) or that there is a long delay? If it's the latter, can you recall how many seconds the delay is? To further troubleshoot, have you tried manually selecting the channels as opposed to leaving it on auto to see if there is a difference. I'm assuming that the iOS devices, save the iPhone 7, are dedicated to solely the Go app, correct? In addition, it would help if you hit 'reply' when responding to a post, that way it will send out a notification to the poster.
2017-2-7
Use props
matt button
lvl.1
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-7 14:21
Just to clarify, is the video feed issue primarily the quality of the refresh (the white artifacts at the bottom of the feed) or that there is a long delay? If it's the latter, can you recall how many seconds the delay is? To further troubleshoot, have you tried manually selecting the channels as opposed to leaving it on auto to see if there is a difference. I'm assuming that the iOS devices, save the iPhone 7, are dedicated to solely the Go app, correct? In addition, it would help if you hit 'reply' when responding to a post, that way it will send out a notification to the poster.

Yes, the video feed breaks down, at lot, with possibly 1 to 2 sec lag. I have tried manually selecting channels, only marginally better.
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

matt button Posted at 2017-2-12 23:06
Yes, the video feed breaks down, at lot, with possibly 1 to 2 sec lag. I have tried manually selecting channels, only marginally better.

Based on the information provided, it might be an issue with the RC itself. If resetting and relinking the RC didn't work, you may want to look into sending it in for service or look into an exchange with your dealer.
2017-2-13
Use props
matt button
lvl.1
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-13 22:59
Based on the information provided, it might be an issue with the RC itself. If resetting and relinking the RC didn't work, you may want to look into sending it in for service or look into an exchange with your dealer.

Can I downgrade the RC firmware and see if that helps? If so how do I go about that
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

matt button Posted at 2017-2-14 03:44
Can I downgrade the RC firmware and see if that helps? If so how do I go about that

If you noticed this after updating the RC, then it may help. With the RC on and the aircraft off, connect to the Go app. Press and hold the menu option on the top right corner of the equipment page for 3-5 seconds. You would see the option to downgrade up to two firmware versions prior. Please make sure the mobile device has a solid connection to the internet.
2017-2-14
Use props
cl9988
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9743747 ft
United States

This happens to me on occasion.  I use both Android and iPhone devices.  Sometimes the lag is 10+ seconds which is dangerous but the map is current so when this happens I just fly by the map to bring it home.

This issue comes and goes, I think it is interference related.  I have Phantom 3's, Phantom 4's and the Matrice 100 and they all have experienced the same issue.
2017-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules