Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RONIN + RED Settings
2005 5 2015-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scooterlam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4626 ft
United States

Anyone running a red with side handle and able to share their DJI assistant app settings?

I'm trying to find a happy balance on the stiffness and pan speed.

Thanks!

2015-2-19
Use props
joekeantang.gma
lvl.4

United States

hi Scooterlam, I know this question is off your subject! but I was wondering if you have a field monitor on your Ronin? I just bought my robin and I will be using a Canon 7d! I know not as cool as your red camera!
2015-2-21
Use props
scooterlam
lvl.4
United States

joekeantang.gma Posted at 2015-2-22 13:25
hi Scooterlam, I know this question is off your subject! but I was wondering if you have a field mon ...

RED Touch 5.0 but before a Marshall 5.0 HDMI monitor.

Monitor is a must when using a gimbal.
2015-2-21
Use props
tahoejmfc
lvl.1

United States

Someone elses settings wont really help you, if you are having trouble with autotune you have not balanced your gimbal well enough
2015-2-23
Use props
scooterlam
lvl.4
United States

tahoejmfc Posted at 2015-2-24 11:28
Someone elses settings wont really help you, if you are having trouble with autotune you have not ba ...

You misunderstand what I mean by "balance" --- my gimbal is balanced perfectly with readings for the pan, tilt, roll at or near 0.

I'm asking about stiffness settings for tracking and walking shots to reduce the bounce that's noticible in footage not how to balance my gimbal.
2015-2-23
Use props
tahoejmfc
lvl.1

United States

you cannot get rid of bounce from walking, the weight of the Ronin helps eliminate bounce that I get with my Movi M10 and a Chovi. You need to have a smoother walking motion to eliminate the vertical bounce movement that shows. That is if I am understanding you correctly. Give me a call and lets figure it out 530-386-0649
2015-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules