Mavic is at local FedEx facility but I have to wait till Monday
1971 9 2017-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quiver
New

United States

Well, this seriously sucks. I guess DJI shipped my Mavic Pro to me using FedEx Ground instead of FedEx Home Delivery so I have to wait until Monday to get it.

The tracking shows it's in my hometown on a delivery truck but then also says "Scheduled for delivery on next business day". It's just frustrating because if it was still on its way then I wouldn't be upset but even though it's only a 10 minute drive from me, FedEx refused to let me come in and pick it up and sign for it since it's listed as FedEx Ground. Now when it comes in on Monday I'm going to have to wait until next weekend to even be able to use it.
2017-2-4
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

You could take some bolt cutters and break in there??
2017-2-4
Use props
bunny too
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United States

I know how you feel brother, out here in Wyoming I will have something at the local office (USPS, UPS, FED EX or whatever) and a storm will shut down the town for three days; drives me nuts.  Meanwhile you can create the shrine where you will open it, clean desk, power cord and outlet  handy, scissors, the manual you printed online, etc.  Or you could call them, tell them you are flying out Monday morning and see if you can pick it up (or just show up with a name scribbled on a piece of paper with the tracking number and claim you were informed over the phone that you could pick it up.)
Best of luck,
-d.
2017-2-4
Use props
Quiver
New

United States

Omg even after talking to FedEx over the phone and having them tell me it wouldn't be here till Monday it just showed up! Yayayayayayay!
2017-2-4
Use props
bunny too
lvl.4
United States

Quiver Posted at 2017-2-4 08:57
Omg even after talking to FedEx over the phone and having them tell me it wouldn't be here till Monday it just showed up! Yayayayayayay!

Heck yeah man!  Go out and fly
2017-2-4
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

You only need some complaining and booooom voila!...
2017-2-4
Use props
bunny too
lvl.4
United States

So what do you think man?  How was your first flight?
Regards,
-d.
2017-2-6
Use props
GSPRODUCT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2677 ft
United States

FEDEX WONT LET ME PICK UP MY MAVIC AT A FEDEX LOCATION. I just checked FEDEX tracking and it says that my Mavic is in Illinois 5 hours away from where i live here in ohio. but scheduled delivery is not until Wednesday march 1st. I called fedex to see iof i could just pick up my mavic at a fedex location and they said it had to be delivered to my home and that only the shipper could change this requirment. Anyone else have this happen and is there a way to contact dji to change it .
2017-2-25
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

I got the same answer when tracking number showed it arrived at my local FedEx location just about 15 minutes away on Friday and it was set to deliver on Monday.
However, after half an hour, tracking number got updated and showed "on FedEx vehicle for delivery".
I think it might just be a typical answer from rep to prevent fraud. If your name and address are on the label, you can come in in person to ask for picking up.
2017-2-25
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

GSPRODUCT Posted at 2017-2-25 21:15
FEDEX WONT LET ME PICK UP MY MAVIC AT A FEDEX LOCATION. I just checked FEDEX tracking and it says that my Mavic is in Illinois 5 hours away from where i live here in ohio. but scheduled delivery is not until Wednesday march 1st. I called fedex to see iof i could just pick up my mavic at a fedex location and they said it had to be delivered to my home and that only the shipper could change this requirment. Anyone else have this happen and is there a way to contact dji to change it .

That's a stupid Fedex policy....the shipper won't change it after it is sent.  I wasted my time on the phone with Fedex!
2017-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules