Very cool!
http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/04/ ... a-drones/index.html
2017-2-4
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I wonder if they will some how be tethered or some type of containment system , It would be bad news for us if one goes rogue and hits someone  in the stands.  ( Just more bad press).  It may be those type that have contained props that I saw advertised, I bet thats it .  This will be the only reason I watch the Halftime show .   I hope and pray lady G keeps politics out of here act, 5 will get you 10 that she does something controversial.

Thanks for sharing.

donnie
2017-2-5
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Intel's creation. Very light - hundreds of grams only. 500 of them controlled by only 2 persons.
2017-2-7
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2017-2-7 02:08
Intel's creation. Very light - hundreds of grams only. 500 of them controlled by only 2 persons.

I saw the video from Disney , it looks very cool , amazing age we live in !!

donnie
2017-2-7
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-2-5 04:57
I wonder if they will some how be tethered or some type of containment system , It would be bad news for us if one goes rogue and hits someone  in the stands.  ( Just more bad press).  It may be those type that have contained props that I saw advertised, I bet thats it .  This will be the only reason I watch the Halftime show .   I hope and pray lady G keeps politics out of here act, 5 will get you 10 that she does something controversial.

Thanks for sharing.

They actually pre recorded that part of the 1/2 time show last week.  Including Lada Gaga singing from the top of the roof.

There was no way the FAA was going to let them fly all those drones that close to the stadium filled with spectators.

Plus, almost 75% of the people sitting in the stands would not have been able to see the drones / Lady Gaga from their perspective.  

The part of the show where she was singing on the roof, and had the drones behind here was then projected onto a big screen for all to see. Everyone thought they were watching it live.. but they really were not.
2017-2-7
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

MadFrenchie Posted at 2017-2-7 06:38
They actually pre recorded that part of the 1/2 time show last week.  Including Lada Gaga singing from the top of the roof.

There was no way the FAA was going to let them fly all those drones that close to the stadium filled with spectators.

Oh Cool , thanks for sharing

donnie
2017-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules