Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ghetto Sun Shade for Tablets
1551 13 2015-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

So... I've said this before in another thread, but I'll say it again here... I'm no professional, just a hobbiest at best. Buying the Inspire was a bit of a stretch on the ole budget, but I'm loving it so far and not regretting anything.

Anyhow... after my first flight earlier this week I was thinking it'd be nice to have a sun shade for my tablet since it actually is a bit difficult to see out in the open even with my anti glare protetor sreen on it. But I also wasn't in the mood for fork out more money and wait for something to come along.

So I just took an empty popcorn box, tore it up, fitted it under and over the top of the tablet within the remote clamp thing and BOOM, sun shade. It probably didn't function as fancy or well as the professional ones. But it was good enough for me.

Ghetto Sun Shade

Ghetto Sun Shade
2015-2-19
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 15812070 ft
  • >>>
United States

You are a HOT TICKET1 You should be an Engineer!
2015-2-19
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

The idea just POPPED in to my head. Was that too CORNY?
2015-2-19
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 15812070 ft
  • >>>
United States

Now I have an excuse to go buy some Extra Butter Pop Secret.
2015-2-19
Use props
SavannahQuad
lvl.3

United States

The only thing that woulda made me laugh harder is if you'd folded up the cardboard from a six-pack of Bud.  
2015-2-19
Use props
mkell7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 307431 ft
United States

That's awesome!
2015-2-19
Use props
vianey
lvl.2

United States

You are a genius my man jajaja  l
2015-2-19
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

I was in some real sun today. It's extremely mediocre at best. I may have to cave for something real eventually. You've failed me again, Pop Secret!
2015-2-20
Use props
flynamics
lvl.2

United States

I stole my grandfather beach hat. then i stole one of my wife's black long skirts, find at walmart $6 bucks. I ducked taked the skirt opening to the hat and went flying. worked awesome and i could see through skirt a bit. If you want to fully see drone, then you got to lift your skirt!
I looked like raiden and Morticia's offspring.
51PZjKrrNVL._SX342_.jpg
2015-2-20
Use props
flynamics
lvl.2

United States

jake, are you using the Nvidia shield. I just got mine and bought the anti-glare protection. works a little better. But the tablet is awesome!
2015-2-20
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4

United States

flynamics Posted at 2015-2-21 05:55
I stole my grandfather beach hat. then i stole one of my wife's black long skirts, find at walmart $ ...

OMG. That's a vision. I may try something like that. I do like being able to see the drone. At least at this early stage in my piloting. I'm too scared to let her go. So far.
2015-2-20
Use props
shakyamunifilms
lvl.3

Philippines

flynamics Posted at 2015-2-21 05:55
I stole my grandfather beach hat. then i stole one of my wife's black long skirts, find at walmart $ ...

Frickin awesome reference lmao.
2015-2-20
Use props
marinik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 459127 ft
Canada

http://youtu.be/4zpEOcOK1kQ

2015-2-20
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.4