P4pro Propellers
608 6 2017-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UltraDan
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Can anyone confirm that the props on a P4 pro are the same as those on the P4?

Would like to order a set but they all seem to be for the P4 so I'm assuming they are compatible?

Thanks

Dan
2017-2-5
Use props
Nigel_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

Yes, it uses P4 props, go for genuine DJI ones, apart from being the best they will also keep your warrantee intact.
2017-2-5
Use props
fansba825f24
lvl.2
United States

The same.....
2017-2-5
Use props
piowoc73
lvl.3
United States

Nigel_ Posted at 2017-2-5 02:06
Yes, it uses P4 props, go for genuine DJI ones, apart from being the best they will also keep your warrantee intact.

How often do you guys recommend replacing the propellers?
2017-2-5
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

piowoc73 Posted at 2017-2-5 06:28
How often do you guys recommend replacing the propellers?

Always check the AC, RC and propellers before and after a flight. On the propeller check to see the inside plastic ring is NOT damaged, any deep scratches or bending. Always carry extra propellers in case...
2017-2-5
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

dronist Posted at 2017-2-5 09:05
Always check the AC, RC and propellers before and after a flight. On the propeller check to see the inside plastic ring is NOT damaged, any deep scratches or bending. Always carry extra propellers in case...

Additional to Dronist's advice, always check after an event, such as having done some accidental hedge pruning. Look for any damage as described.

Regardless, I can honestly attest to the fact that the props are stronger than my friend's rose bushes. Hey, the roses needed dead-heading anyway...
2017-2-5
Use props
JW5255
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5291158 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Should also change the props after mowing grass.  They cut well, but they wear out fast !
2017-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules