Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Moile + Android?
1459 2 2017-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droniac
New

Sweden

Hello everyone!

The Samsung Galaxy 8 is on the way to the market and is expected to be released within a couple of months. After reading about all the problems with iPhone 7 and the Osmo Mobile, I've been thinking of buying the Galaxy 8 to use with the Osmo Mobile. The problem though as far as I understand is that the DJI GO App is so much better in iOS than Android and that would be the one thing that would stop me from bying the Galaxy 8. I want to be able to use all the features like shooting timelapses. A few weeks ago it said on the the DJI site that this feature will soon be avaible on Android but now I can't seem to find that info anymore. Does anyone know if DJI is working on making the timelapse feature available on Android? And does anyone with an Andorid phone have any experiences with the Osmo Mobile?
2017-2-5
Use props
MrFett
lvl.1
Poland

Hello there. There are timelapses and motion timelapses avaible on android however in my opinion even those work better on ios (i'm using iphone 6 and huawei p9).all other stuff is device depndant so there is no way to say for sure which functions and resulutions will be avaible on new samsung.
2017-2-5
Use props
siongvia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 175308 ft
Singapore

On Android, Timelapse/ Motion Timelapse are available. But no "slow motion", no 1080p 30fps, and you can't adjust shutter speed which available in iOS.
And I don't think dji is going to release those feature for Android, their excuse it Android has too many devices to support.
I don't mind they just release for those major popular brand (e.g. samsung galaxy s7 edge, huawei p9, google pixel....), but they just don't give a sh1t to android
2017-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules