Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UK MAVIC SHIPPING NOW 1-3 DAYS
2116 17 2017-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

For all those UK buyers who are still waiting from 3rd parties

http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro#/?_k=3ynpy0

1-3 working days for Drone only or 7-10 for Combo
2017-2-5
Use props
Traviance
lvl.1

United Kingdom

and yet i still haven't got mine - absolutely ridiculous! ordered on 22.01.17
2017-2-6
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Traviance Posted at 2017-2-6 01:31

What did you order out of interest ?
2017-2-6
Use props
fansfa9316e4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1619173 ft
  • >>>
Guernsey

I ordered mavic from heliguy late September 2016!!!! Still no sign.
2017-2-6
Use props
Traviance
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-2-6 16:10
What did you order out of interest ?

Mavic Pro Fly More Combo

Seems others who ordered after me received theirs with in 48 hours which is just absolutely crazyly amazing service but some of us are getting crap service and having to wait a stupid amount of time being told it will take over a month to be sent out.
2017-2-7
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Traviance Posted at 2017-2-7 01:17
Mavic Pro Fly More Combo

Seems others who ordered after me received theirs with in 48 hours which is just absolutely crazyly amazing service but some of us are getting crap service and having to wait a stupid amount of time being told it will take over a month to be sent out.

I think they are getting alternate deliveries of drone & combos. One week they are flush with drones and the next flush with combos. Seems to be weekly drops to the distribution centre in Reading. Hope it comes soon
2017-2-7
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Traviance Posted at 2017-2-7 01:17
Mavic Pro Fly More Combo

I think they are getting alternate deliveries of drone & combos. One week they are flush with drones and the next flush with combos. Seems to be weekly drops to the distribution centre in Reading. Hope it comes soon
2017-2-7
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

fansfa9316e4 Posted at 2017-2-6 16:48
I ordered mavic from heliguy late September 2016!!!! Still no sign.

Yup - DJI switched to direct supply in early January and de prioritised 3rd parties
2017-2-7
Use props
fans96c31f68
New

United Kingdom

I ordered direct from DJI on Sunday with 1-3 days shipping from confirmation. I received confirmation but they're telling me that it'll be the 9th Feb before it's shipped and then 3-5 days delivery. Can't understand where the 1-3 days comes from. I don't want it delivered during half term as I'm not about to accept delivery :-(
2017-2-7
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

fans96c31f68 Posted at 2017-2-7 11:08
I ordered direct from DJI on Sunday with 1-3 days shipping from confirmation. I received confirmation but they're telling me that it'll be the 9th Feb before it's shipped and then 3-5 days delivery. Can't understand where the 1-3 days comes from. I don't want it delivered during half term as I'm not about to accept delivery :-(

DJI see shipping as dispatching which you then need to add delivery time to. They don't count weekends so they look correct on 3 days to ship on the 9th. Most of the UK deliveries are via DPD - get yourself the DPD app and it will tell you before DJI when your drone has shipped. Good luck
2017-2-7
Use props
Dazba
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17188 ft
United Kingdom

Amazon.co.uk showing 5 fly more combos in stock this morning £1499
2017-2-8
Use props
Phroco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 354 ft
United Kingdom

fans96c31f68 Posted at 2017-2-7 11:08

When I ordered mine last week it said shipping would be 5-7 days or something but then it turned up after only two! I wouldn't trust the estimates as it might well be better (or I suppose worse).

One other confusing thing was that when it was shipped I had no notification from DJI at all, just a strange text/email from some other company, 'something Marketing & Fullfilment' I think. There was no reference to DJI or my order enclosed but since that was all that I was expecting I assumed that was it, and it was.
2017-2-8
Use props
Pyramid
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Really wish I knew when local suppliers are getting stock. I ordered from Wex phtographic, they are saying they have no idea when they will receive units and that they have a massive backlog of people to clear. Annoyingly I have a credit on my account which is paying for it else I would ordered from DJI. The wait continues.
2017-2-8
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Pyramid Posted at 2017-2-8 05:35
Really wish I knew when local suppliers are getting stock. I ordered from Wex phtographic, they are saying they have no idea when they will receive units and that they have a massive backlog of people to clear. Annoyingly I have a credit on my account which is paying for it else I would ordered from DJI. The wait continues.

I've read it will be March before DJI starts supplying the UK 3rd parties again. Apple UK is still saying April
2017-2-8
Use props
fans904a7662
New
Flight distance : 133379 ft
United States

Traviance Posted at 2017-2-6 01:31

Yes.   I had to wait for the effing chinese new year delay.  Ridiculous.

The other thing is, when you finally get it, to turn on the drone you have to hit the power button TWICE or it won't turn on.  I had to go out to the web to try to figure out why my Mavic Pro would not turn on, and it's because they make you press the button once, then a second time to turn it on and off.  Would have been great to see this in the quick start guide but no where to be found.

And I've had nothing but problems trying to get the remote to connect--still cannot get it to connect to the drone, and ___I____ have to go buy a micro-USB cable to power the remote, they didn't ship one in the box--infuriating to say the least.

Hopefully I'll be able to get the remote to sync with the drone but spent my first day hugely disappointed.
2017-2-8
Use props
WYHSniper1007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is so fast!!
2017-2-8
Use props
Stunts
New

United Kingdom

It arrived on Friday having been ordered on Sunday evening :-)
2017-2-12
Use props
Big Daddy Davee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3963 ft
United Kingdom

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-2-8 05:39
I've read it will be March before DJI starts supplying the UK 3rd parties again. Apple UK is still saying April

March is only a couple of weeks away now. The massive benefit in waiting will be Apple UK support and customer service. Dealing with issues, returns etc. will be so much easier, especially with regards to DOAs.  The same applies to ANY 3rd party reseller to differing degrees.
2017-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules