Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems with "repaired" drone
863 7 2017-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frost
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196299 ft
United States

I sent in a phantom 3 pro for minor repairs...173 dollars was deducted from my dji care account. I got a drone back....dont think its original drone...and now it drifts back and forth in about a three ft area. Also, i have poor image transmission after 20 ft...and loose image completely at 750 ft.. i get "weak image" message and "weak transmission signal" message. Im losing faith in this product fast. Please help... carson california also did my repair
2017-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Frost, sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience, we'd like to help you handle this case.
The drone is the original one, we've got some parts repaired.
For the poor image transmission, may i know what mobile device you're using? how about the environment around?
Please fly it in different open locations, and adjust the antennas to the optimal range during flight.Also please check the HD page on the APP when you get the weak image message on the screen, it's appreciated if you can upload a screenshot here.
2017-2-5
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

How can u be confident the drone is orginal?
2017-2-7
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

I have tried multiple devices..the firmware is current. The drone flies irratically and i lose video at 300 ft. Ive seen multiple people with same issue. Are u telling me your not aware of any problems with new updates?
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Frost Posted at 2017-2-7 19:48
I have tried multiple devices..the firmware is current. The drone flies irratically and i lose video at 300 ft. Ive seen multiple people with same issue. Are u telling me your not aware of any problems with new updates?

If you have the same results in different locations with multiple devices, maybe it needs to be sent in again, we'll evaluate and test its performance.
Very sorry for the inconvenience caused, I'll inform our related team for your case and will take care of it.

2017-2-7
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

The problem is i cant get hold of any represenitives from dji to duscuss the issue of deduction as this was an error of dji product quality and not my fault
2017-2-8
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

After posting this, dji has contacted me and is doing their best at resolving all issues. I have already recieved my shipping label and responses via email and phone. Thanks again
2017-2-9
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

Spoke too soon. Sent my drone in AGAIN and now it seems theyve lost it
2017-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules