DJI Go 4 Social Icons - Where am I sharing to?
2962 6 2017-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phroco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 354 ft
United Kingdom

Recently got my Mavic and been having a play with it and the app etc. So I created a movie in the editor and since there doesn't seem to be a way to just save it locally I thought I'd have to upload it somewhere. Given that the sharing/upload functionality is just a bunch of icons with no explaination I thought I'd upload it to the one that looked like google photos (ticked in the screenshot). However it hasn't shown up there so am I mistaken about what this is, as it seemed to upload ok? I just can't find it anywhere.

If anyone could help and actually identify what the various icons relate to it would be useful a well since I only recognise a few of them. Bonus points if you can also tell me where on the phone the generated movie is saved to. I have done a search and found the original non-soundtracked files but not the actual editor output.
2017-02-05 23.01.53.png
2017-2-5
Use props
Capt Hurls
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84675 ft
United States

LEFT -> RIGHT, ROW by ROW.   SkyPixel.com, Whats App, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat Link/File, WeChat, QQ, ?????, URL COPY
2017-2-5
Use props
Capt Hurls
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84675 ft
United States

Also.... when I edited and completed the video.  I was able to save to my device.  I found it by going back to IOS Photos - the video was there.
2017-2-5
Use props
hypnotist
lvl.2
Flight distance : 559229 ft
United States

If you hit share later it will save a file anyway and then you don't have to post online. It's a little confusing.
2017-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the explanation above.
The first icon In the third line is Weibo.
And it's only available to save the edited video to ios device.
2017-2-6
Use props
Phroco
lvl.1
Flight distance : 354 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks but I'm still not sure what the actual third one on the second line is, the one I appeared to have shared to. Capt Hurl above seemed to suggest that it might be a second WeChat service but doing a search only shows up one like the icon before it (the two speech bubbles). Also I don't have a WeChat account but nothing asked me to log in.

Also, if anyone is taken feature suggestions, some more 'file' based options like DropBox or Google Drive would be very useful.
2017-2-6
Use props
elementofgid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11050 ft
United States

Phroco Posted at 2017-2-6 06:34
Thanks but I'm still not sure what the actual third one on the second line is, the one I appeared to have shared to. Capt Hurl above seemed to suggest that it might be a second WeChat service but doing a search only shows up one like the icon before it (the two speech bubbles). Also I don't have a WeChat account but nothing asked me to log in.

Also, if anyone is taken feature suggestions, some more 'file' based options like DropBox or Google Drive would be very useful.

I know this is an old thread, but that is WeChat Moments, it is the public sharing vs. the WeChat icon. WeChat icon will take you to share with someone specific or group chat, WeChat Moments is where you share with everyone in your friends or public if your setting is that.
2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules