1000 5 2017-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mejia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36198 ft
United States

Hello everyone,
I keep on getting this on my drone, and before it would never occur. I am not near the air port, and even did it out on the boat in the sea, yet it keeps on appearing. Does anyone have any insight as to why? I know the president was here this past weekend, but he's gone and I am still getting it. I don't think that could be the issue considering I'm not 5 miles from the airport.
11539E4A-1.jpg
2017-2-6
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Check your locations using this map: http://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-system/map
2017-2-6
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
United Kingdom

It's just you live close to a restricted or warning airspace. You can unlock that zone under your responsibility.
2017-2-6
Use props
mejia
lvl.2
United States

CuaC Posted at 2017-2-6 16:16
It's just you live close to a restricted or warning airspace. You can unlock that zone under your responsibility.

I did unlock it, it never asked me to unlock it before the other day, thats why i was weirded out. Hopefully it goes away, its only letting me unlock it for 2 days, then i have to re do it. I do believe its because Trump flew in.
2017-2-7
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

mejia Posted at 2017-2-7 11:25
I did unlock it, it never asked me to unlock it before the other day, thats why i was weirded out. Hopefully it goes away, its only letting me unlock it for 2 days, then i have to re do it. I do believe its because Trump flew in.

If it´s for Trump, then the temporary restriction will last until he leaves. Lot´s of people have complained in the past of Obama going to Hawaii on holidays and making the whole island become a nfz...
2017-2-7
Use props
mejia
lvl.2
United States

CuaC Posted at 2017-2-7 12:27
If it´s for Trump, then the temporary restriction will last until he leaves. Lot´s of people have complained in the past of Obama going to Hawaii on holidays and making the whole island become a nfz...

Oh okay, but it doesnt become a NFZ, just restricted, correct? or should this have also been considered a NFZ
2017-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules