Need Help from DJI with order
2854 22 2017-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JPK
lvl.1

United States

This is in reference to 0019886212650.   This was ordered on 04 Jan 2017 and was said to ship in 3-5 days.  We did not receive anything after the purchase confirmation until a chat and two emails were sent on 11 Jan 2017.  We then sent another email on 17 Jan 2017.  This time we actually received a confirmation the they were looking into our inquiry.  Sent another on the 18 Jan 2017 and now getting a little upset.   Received another confirmation on 23 Jan 2017 and then approx. 12 hours later received a Tracking Number for FEDEX.  Disappointed, but happy that it was shipped.  FEDEX was unable to leave the package as DJI put a signature requirement on delivery.  DJI also wouldn’t allow FEDEX to change the address of delivery or even the ability to drop it off at another FEDEX office for me to pick it up.   After speaking with FEDEX I immediately sent an email on 26 Jan 2017 asking for this to be remedied by DJI changing the signature requirement or the ability to change the address.  On 27 Jan 2017 I waited 2 hours to for a Chat since there is NOBODY I can speak with at DJI.  Again, the the 28th and again on 01 Feb 2017 and again on 02 Feb 2017 and again on 03 Feb 2017 and today with yet another long wait for a chat.. All of this falling on a company that does not care about their customers and their assurance every time I chat that they are passing this on to some who will email me back.   I tried to escalate this to a manager, but none seem to exist with the chat group.  They also stated they have no phone number to pass on and they are unable to make phone calls themselves.   This whole experience has left me to reconsider ever purchasing from DJI or any of their products again.  How hard is it to communicate within your company and more importantly your customers.  I know what you are going to say,  “We’re sorry and I will forward this to someone who with contact you”.   It’s like we're living 30 years ago.   I thought the Internet was supposed to make communicating more efficient and quickly.   Any other company, I’ve dealt with via email and chat responds ASAP.  Lastly and sadly, I’ve learned the hard way the DJI is awful of communicating.

2017-2-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am sorry about your experience, I've sent an email inquiring about your order.
Someone should be emailing you.
2017-2-6
Use props
JPK
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-6 11:17
I am sorry about your experience, I've sent an email inquiring about your order.

Thanks for looking looking into this.  Maybe this route will be more effective as I will have a log of it from this forum.  The last chat told me to wait 24-48 hours,(I don't understand), so I won't email or chat again until Wed.   Hopefully this is resolved.  I am beside myself with the lack of communications from sales@ and [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url]    Lastly, the chat has proven to me to be useless as they are incapable of actually doing anything but to say their sorry and pass the info along.  

Thanks again,
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

JPK Posted at 2017-2-6 11:37
Thanks for looking looking into this.  Maybe this route will be more effective as I will have a log of it from this forum.  The last chat told me to wait 24-48 hours,(I don't understand), so I won't email or chat again until Wed.   Hopefully this is resolved.  I am beside myself with the lack of communications from sales@ and onlinesales@dji.com    Lastly, the chat has proven to me to be useless as they are incapable of actually doing anything but to say their sorry and pass the info along.  

Thanks again,

I am sorry about that, I wish I could assist you but I'm tech support and do not have access to the sales system. They will be in contact with you.
2017-2-6
Use props
JPK
lvl.1

United States

Just spent another hour with a Chat session ending the same - USELESS

This is what I post in every chat since last month and I keep getting the same canned response "sorry for you inconvenience, some one will email you in 24-48 hours."  Since when does support not be able to escalate and issue.

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN…..  To chat with you guys and have you assure me that this will be resolved.  We are going over a month with not responses from my emails and Chat Representative basically telling that things will work out.  How hard is it for someone to reply to any email and for you to actually contact someone to resolve this?????

This is in reference to 0019886212650.   This was ordered on 04 Jan 2017 and was said to ship in 3-5 days.  We did not receive anything after the purchase confirmation until a chat and two emails were sent on 11 Jan 2017.  We then sent another email on 17 Jan 2017.  This time we actually received a confirmation the they were looking into our inquiry.  Sent another on the 18 Jan 2017 and now getting a little upset.   Received another confirmation on 23 Jan 2017 and then approx. 12 hours later received a Tracking Number for FEDEX.  Disappointed, but happy that it was shipped.  FEDEX was unable to leave the package as DJI put a signature requirement on delivery.  DJI also wouldn’t allow FEDEX to change the address of delivery or even the ability to drop it off at another FEDEX office for me to pick it up.   After speaking with FEDEX I immediately sent an email on 26 Jan 2017 asking for this to be remedied by DJI changing the signature requirement or the ability to change the address.  On 27 Jan 2017 I waited 2 hours to for a Chat since there is NOBODY I can speak with at DJI.  Again, on the 28th and again on 01 Feb 2017 and again on 02 Feb 2017 and again on 03 Feb 2017  and again on 06 Feb and today with yet another long wait today for a chat..  The most recent have told me they have escalated and to wait 24-48hrs.  I’ve done that twice.

I finally received an email reply on 07 Feb from my sending a daily email asking where is our order and to have it changed to NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED.  I reply’d back but, still NOTHING.  I do think this might of been a result of me complaining about the DJI communication on one of your forums on 06 Feb.  How busy can you be and how many people work for that company?   

All of this falling on a company that does not care about their customers and their assurance every time I chat that they are passing this on to some who will email me back.   I tried to escalate this to a manager, but none seem to exist with the chat group.  They also stated they have no phone number to pass on and they are unable to make phone calls themselves.   This whole experience has left me to reconsider ever purchasing from DJI or any of their products again.  How hard is it to communicate within your company and more importantly your customers.  I know what you are going to say,  “We’re sorry and I will forward this to someone who with contact you”.   It’s like we're living 30 years ago.   I thought the Internet was supposed to make communicating more efficient and quickly.   Any other company, I’ve dealt with via email and chat responds ASAP.  Lastly and sadly, I’ve learned the hard way the DJI is awful of communicating.
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We're concerned much about your feedback, sorry that you are experiencing difficulties. I replied your another thread and we're working on it now.
2017-2-8
Use props
LosTimeCatchers
New

Portugal

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-6 11:17

Very bad service!
What happens with DJI E-Mails and contact? Why I can not write new Topics on your forum?
I still wait for an answer please otherwise I must denuncied DJI -

We wait for a contact please!
Do you have recived our request with the number: 418430?
We still wait for a answer.
2017-2-9
Use props
JPK
lvl.1

United States

I give this forum credit.  It get someone involved.  I just heard back but still no real help to satisfy the customer
2017-2-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

LosTimeCatchers Posted at 2017-2-9 01:56
Very bad service!
What happens with DJI E-Mails and contact? Why I can not write new Topics on your forum?

Very sorry for the trouble.
I've asked our support team to escalate your case, we'll take care of your case and reply your e-mail as soon as possible.
2017-2-9
Use props
JPK
lvl.1

United States

The facility is on Hour a way.  I've asked FedEX to redelivery to my office so that your "Signature Require" Bull$!!T can be met, but FedEx claims that way DJI sent this, that they cannot change anything with the shipment but only at the request of the Shipper- DJI
2017-2-9
Use props
JPK
lvl.1

United States

New Ticket was created - Request #375182

Another thing with DJI is there website does not make it easy to find things like this forum and the place to submit tickets.   My request is for DJI to allow FedEx to change the delivery.   A request that was made 26 Jan 2017 via email to either remove the requirement of a signature or allow to be redelivered to my office.  NO RESPONSE and that is why we are here today.  It is a matter of principle now that I did not drive and hour each way to pickup the package.  It is the poor and awful communications of DJI that prevented any of this from happening.  
2017-2-9
Use props
JPK
lvl.1

United States

I'm starting to get some quicker responses using this site - https://djionlinestore.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

It would be nice if DJI would make these things for intuitive to get to from their website.

Lastly, I did a test call to Yuneec at 0900EST and someone answered the phone and they are on the WEST Coast.   I guess they understand how to take care of their customers
2017-2-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

LosTimeCatchers Posted at 2017-2-9 01:56
Very bad service!

I'm sorry if your experience hasn't been as expected. I do see in your ticket that they have responded asking for all the information but you have not responded back.
2017-2-9
Use props
JPK
lvl.1

United States

I updated the Ticket.  Most likely no response until evening EST as usual
2017-2-9
Use props
LosTimeCatchers
New

Portugal

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-9 07:22
I'm sorry if your experience hasn't been as expected. I do see in your ticket that they have responded asking for all the information but you have not responded back.

Yes I do! I try monday and today take contact with support.eu@dji.com but the e-mails comes back from your Server. This morning it was possibility to chat wit the technical support. Now I have recived a mail and give all the informations that DJI ask. Included the invoice. Here you can also see a small video to explain our problem.
2017-2-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

LosTimeCatchers Posted at 2017-2-9 13:39
Yes I do! I try monday and today take contact with  but the e-mails comes back from your Server. This morning it was possibility to chat wit the technical support. Now I have recived a mail and give all the informations that DJI ask. Included the invoice. Here you can also see a small video to explain our problem. DJI Phantom 4 Battery crack design issue

Ok, they will sort it out for you.
2017-2-9
Use props
LosTimeCatchers
New

Portugal

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-9 14:40
Ok, they will sort it out for you.

Dear Ken, Kevin .....
A lot of names and Apologies but no solutions.

Please stop to play with me and your costumers. This problem exists also with other costumers since march 2016. I will not more report ore send you videos. You have all my domucentation and invoice etc. about this case. Also the dealer Stock RC. The Video Link is from my Chanel: Lostimecatchers.
If I do not recive now an sulotions I will report this to a european advocat. Enough ist enouh. I try by my self to resolve this problem. I feel like I'm in a kindergarten. Than the dealer acuse me that I have destroid the batterys etc.

One Question? Were I resend the batterys? The dealer says to me that must be resend to their Spanish adress. This is logical for me. And this are the information that I need from you or DJI or anywhere.
Who pays the return costs? Wait for you answer immediately!
2017-2-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

LosTimeCatchers Posted at 2017-2-10 05:29
Dear Ken, Kevin .....
A lot of names and Apologies but no solutions.

I've given your case to management for the RMA process, they will be contacting you soon.
2017-2-10
Use props
LosTimeCatchers
New

Portugal

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-10 09:11
I've given your case to management for the RMA process, they will be contacting you soon.

HI, I try to resend what DJI need from me via E-Mail. This was the answer from your server.

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

support.nl@dji.com:
SMTP error from remote server for GREETING command, host: mail.djicorp.com (206.161.228.123) reason: 554-mail.dji.com
554 Your access to this mail system has been rejected due to the sending M
TA's poor reputation. If you believe that this failure is in error, pl
ease contact the intended recipient via alternate means.
2017-2-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

LosTimeCatchers Posted at 2017-2-10 10:35
HI, I try to resend what DJI need from me via E-Mail. This was the answer from your server.

OK, sorry you are having trouble.
I've forwarded your case on and someone should be contacting you.
I see all you info in your ticket (address, phone)
I also see your proof of purchase in your ticket.
2017-2-10
Use props
LosTimeCatchers
New

Portugal

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-10 11:03
OK, sorry you are having trouble.
I've forwarded your case on and someone should be contacting you.
I see all you info in your ticket (address, phone)

Dear DJI-Ken!
Today I recivefrom UPS this:
Merchandise Description:        Drone
Number of Packages:        1
Weight:        0,5 KGS
Invoice Number:        Case Nr.:CAS-451081-X4H8X7
Purchase Order Number:        RMA

My question: Drone???
Weight: 0,500Kg???

First, I do not send you my drone! This was not the Problem.
1 Battery weiht=458Kg
What can I do now???

Pleas, I don´t want more this attention. Is not usualy in Europe. I don´t understand why DJI give their costumer this bad service. I stay now more than 1 Week and try to get an solution. I order my drone from an Europe Shop in Spain ant must resolve this problem by my self???
2017-2-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

LosTimeCatchers Posted at 2017-2-13 04:04
Dear DJI-Ken!
Today I recivefrom UPS this:
Merchandise Description:        Drone

You should have been emailed an RMA to send the 2 batteries in.
Are you saying this is the shipping label you received? Even if it says drone, that's ok. Just send the 2 batteries.
2017-2-13
Use props
LosTimeCatchers
New

Portugal

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-13 08:29
You should have been emailed an RMA to send the 2 batteries in.
Are you saying this is the shipping label you received? Even if it says drone, that's ok. Just send the 2 batteries.

OK, thanks. I will do it.
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules