Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Are refresh question
1095 5 2017-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7159 ft
United States

My Mavic is in for a warranty replacement it was bad out of the box. It is not one of my replacements under care refresh. Will DJI automatically update the serial number on my care refresh plan or is that another full evening on line with support?
2017-2-7
Use props
Daroga
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

It will automatically transfer to your new bird.
See #7 in the DJI Care Refresh FAQ -> Click here to view the DJI Care Refresh FAQ
It happens similarily with warranty replacements.

2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Since you replaced it under product warranty instead of care refresh, then it will not update automatically to you new aircraft SN.
In that case, please send an e-mail to djicare@dji.com with your DOA case number and both aircraft SN, we'll help you handle it.
2017-2-7
Use props
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7159 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-7 20:14
Since you replaced it under product warranty instead of care refresh, then it will not update automatically to you new aircraft SN.
In that case, please send an e-mail to  with your DOA case number and both aircraft SN, we'll help you handle it.

Thanks if the replacement ever gets here I will email the needed information
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans2e9aa3da Posted at 2017-2-8 15:53
Thanks if the replacement ever gets here I will email the needed information

Fine, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us, we'd like to help you.
2017-2-9
Use props
GSI_IRE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121460 ft
Ireland

If the device is DOA and sent straight back do they also reset the start date for your Refresh package? As it could easily take a month of more from what I am reading from when you receive your DOA device, return it and have a new device sent out? Thats a month where your refresh is active but didnt even have a working drone?
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules