Sensor issues
802 8 2017-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pineapple
lvl.1
Flight distance : 465144 ft
United States

Hey anyone out there have any issues with P4P front Sensors? used DJI assistant 2 app but it will not show the green sqaure on my screen or the red one to line up with? Anyone with insight into this situation?
2017-2-7
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

No issues with mine. I did note that the latest versions of DJI Assistant 2 use a much lighter colour (a veeeery pale blue) for you to chase around the screen, so perhaps if you turned your monitor's colour up? Also, you may not be holding the P4P close enough to the screen. Perhaps. Maybe.
2017-2-7
Use props
Pineapple
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the reply I will try that tonight in a bit. Punchbuggy really appreciate the input . Just a real bummer it was working perfect until this. Just came back from carribean with it and all was well. If it doesn't work going to try on a friends computer. DJI said to send it in. Don't really want to use my refresh.
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Pineapple Posted at 2017-2-7 19:30
Thanks for the reply I will try that tonight in a bit. Punchbuggy really appreciate the input . Just a real bummer it was working perfect until this. Just came back from carribean with it and all was well. If it doesn't work going to try on a friends computer. DJI said to send it in. Don't really want to use my refresh.

Refresh would only be used in cases where the damages are caused by user error and not a malfunction covered under warranty. Just to clarify, are you using a MAC or a Windows? Have you tried using a different computer to see if it's a screen issue?
2017-2-7
Use props
Pineapple
lvl.1
United States

I had my prop come off at 95 ft going about 50 mph and it was pretty damaged. I tried to explain that when I first used my refresh. I only had my drone for three days when that happened. So I am a little worried about sending it in now, because of my experience. Not only that but the time it takes to send it in. I am going to try it on a friends computer tomorrow and see what happens. but when I look at the DJI assistant app in that app it has a section call developer tools. It shows some errors in the program when I try to calibrate. Maybe you have some insight.
2017-2-9
Use props
Pineapple
lvl.1
United States

Oh yes I am using a mac book pro
2017-2-9
Use props
Sugar
New
United States

I am having the same problem with my Phantom 4 pro plus, getting error message backwards sensor calibration error, and tried with the controller and my pc to callibrate and no response from either one.
Any ideas how to do it.
2017-2-14
Use props
Pineapple
lvl.1
United States

Try to update it. Have you crashed it? Or is it just started happening out of nowhere?
2017-2-22
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

At first, when my drone arrived, yes the sensors were experiencing errors.  However I didn't get a sensor error. I got the notification the hard way
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules