DJI #1 UPDATE - perfect idea
1275 11 2017-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cal_Phantom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1144856 ft
United States

I'm not sure why you haven't thought about this before DJI but you have got to add this... PROFILES. We spend all this time tweaking the settings for the 3 most common situations: low light, bright light and no light. Why not have 3 slots programmable by the user which he/she can name and it will save it for them, so they can quickly recall them instead of having to go through and tweaking them over and over again?? DJI Ken make some calls! It couldn't possibly be that much programming, but it would save the end user a load of time.  Anyone who agrees with this please bump the thread so we can make this happen.
2017-2-7
Use props
CAAirborne
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1174232 ft
United States

I second that idea! Another forum thread suggested being able to make configuration changes within DJI GO while disconnected from the aircraft (AC) then pushing a configuration to the AC when next connected.  It's be great to be able to do both... "offline" multiple configurations.
2017-2-7
Use props
UltraKD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8579 ft
United States

I Like it!!!
2017-2-8
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

Like the idea!
2017-2-8
Use props
Traviance
lvl.1

United Kingdom

agree and like the idea!
2017-2-9
Use props
Cal_Phantom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1144856 ft
United States

Thank you all for keeping this thread alive. I'm sure that they watch this, and I have a feeling that if it gets enough noise change is inevitable.
2017-2-9
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 683885 ft
South Africa

Post went unnoticed. But yes PROFILES would be nice. Phantom line has it.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-81793-1-1.html
2017-2-10
Use props
Tharg (from the
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

Problem is DJI change everything with every firmware update (like taking away Art profile) which pretty much renders them useless.

DJI have a history of not telling people everything that's changed in a firmware version update (we have to find out for ourselves) so you could go through all your settings for camera and get it set up exactly as you like it. Save it as a profile and then DJI go and alter the color steps or focus increments in a FW update (which they always do as they just HAVE to fiddle).
Then your much loved and toiled over perfect profile is useless.
2017-2-10
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839633 ft
United Kingdom

I would love to have a profile that let you record in dlog but display in standard colour. Because it will make screen so much easier to see in bright sunlight.
2017-2-10
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.2

United States

CAAirborne Posted at 2017-2-7 17:21
I second that idea! Another forum thread suggested being able to make configuration changes within DJI GO while disconnected from the aircraft (AC) then pushing a configuration to the AC when next connected.  It's be great to be able to do both... "offline" multiple configurations.

I agree. It would be awesome if DJI does this.
2017-2-10
Use props
Crusader
lvl.2

Netherlands

Big up for this  idea!
2017-2-10
Use props
seugnimod
lvl.1
Flight distance : 411073 ft
Portugal

I support this idea ! As a photographer, I have my presets and I can't live without them.
2017-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules