Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji ruined my drone [Solved]
832 8 2017-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frost
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196299 ft
United States

Had a drone sent in for minor repairs. 173 dollas was deducted from my dji care account. Sent it in....shipping was fast....repair was fast....returned drone arrived in perfect physical condition..so far so good. Now my drone doesnt stay steady in flight. It drifts in all directions in a 2-3 foot range. It does this fast enough to cause blurred pics. I also lose video feed at 250-300 feet. The drone was perfect when sent in..now useless. Firmware up to date...dji go up to date..recalibrated everything re synced everything...tried multiple devices. Cant get response from anyone at dji. I shouldnt be liable for repairs. What gives?
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for your unpleasant experience, Frost. To locate the issue, please help confirm more details.
You fly it in a suitable environment, the GPS signal is great, it drifts even in P mode, right?
Then make sure you adjust the antennas to the optimal range, which does good to image transmission.
Just to clarify, the devices you used are in DJI recommended list, right?
We'll also inform our related team to escalate your case, it will be taken care of.
If nothing improves, then we'll arrange a pickup again, our engineers will evaluate and test its performance for you.
2017-2-7
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

Like i said in the post....ive used multiple devices ...all of which are on the "list". Do you really think i didnt try moving tbe antennas? I kbow my drone had zero issues under the same conditions until i sent it to carson california. I have over 1200 dollars invested in a device thats now junk. Not happy..ive read nothing but bad about dji repair team. And if i send drone in, will i be deducted yet again for whatever it is DJI did? Can i send it to another team?
2017-2-8
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

Like i said in the post....ive used multiple devices ...all of which are on the "list". Do you really think i didnt try moving tbe antennas? I kbow my drone had zero issues under the same conditions until i sent it to carson california. I have over 1200 dollars invested in a device thats now junk. Not happy..ive read nothing but bad about dji repair team. And if i send drone in, will i be deducted yet again for whatever it is DJI did? Can i send it to another team? Btw...i have 12-15 sat locks during malfunction. And yes itz in p mode
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

The new RMA case has been created for you, please do not worry about it, we'll take care of your case and help you solve it as soon as possible.
2017-2-8
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

How do i request speed shipping? Dji has had my drone more than i have?
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Frost Posted at 2017-2-8 19:09
How do i request speed shipping? Dji has had my drone more than i have?

I'll inform our repair team for your request and try our best to help you.
2017-2-9
Use props
Frost
lvl.1
United States

Thank you. It seems after this post, dji is resolving all issues. Thanks again
2017-2-9
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

Type of mobile device would not account for aircraft drift, nor video quality.  Besides, Frost indicated he wasn't having problems before it was sent in so that too would make it unlkely the mobile device is the problem.
2017-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules