Indonesia

Cant connect to my samsung galaxy tab A, DJI please fix my issue
2017-2-28
Use props
ACE MAVIC
New
Flight distance : 61594 ft
United States

I no how to hook up but what android system do you need for good video quilty?
2017-3-1
Use props
rydfree41
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153268 ft
United States

Remember not all charging cables are Data cables . I have 6 or 7 phone cables in the drawer here and all charge fine yet only two of them will transfer data .  On my Android Droid Turbo phone I also have the Developer options unlocked and USB De-Bugging selected .  I've never had a problem with DJI Go4 or Litchi .  I do have to make sure I use the right cable though . The supplied one on the side of the controller should work fine but you may have to have USB De-Bugging turned on your mobile device ?
2017-3-2
Use props
Fireside
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56325 ft
United States

I use to have same problem with my cable too. Seemed to only charge but not data transfer. Went to Best Buy and bought one of their heavy duty cables that can take more abuse. Works fine now. Can someone walk me though or suggest which video program I could use. New at this and could use the help. TX
2017-3-2
Use props
ArtistFirst
lvl.4
Flight distance : 986716 ft
United States

It's not working with my rotary 1975 AT&T Tramline corded AT&T phone. I keep turning the 0 all the way around and nothing.
2017-3-4
Use props
KODIAK BEAR
New

Canada

Hello i love small question do you have an idea why is the sky not working with my iphone 5 thanks
IMG_0350.JPG
2017-3-5
Use props
msebasti
New
Flight distance : 15131 ft
Germany

good explanation!
2017-3-5
Use props
*Knowledge*
New

United States

First time drone flyer here... well actually non-flyer because I can't get past the 3rd page in configuring the app. The app is constantly freezing on the screen that shows all the controls of the remote. I can't click next or the back arrow, its frozen so I have to force close the app.

So, I'm unable to even fly this thing. Im using the dji go 4 app with a samsumg s7 edge.

Any suggestions?
2017-3-9
Use props
fansa72f70da
New

Italy

I've got the same problem: can't connect my Mavic to my iPhone 6plus
2017-3-10
Use props
PeteB
lvl.1
Belgium

fansa72f70da Posted at 2017-3-10 13:49
I've got the same problem: can't connect my Mavic to my iPhone 6plus

Try using the lower USB and lightening cable.

I just sent my controller in due to a defective side micro-USB, they are replacing it under warranty.

The lower standard USB worked and allowed my iPhone 6+ and 7+ to work flawlessly with the unit.

2017-3-11
Use props
check4twenty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108071 ft
United States

fansc2c90ed0 Posted at 2017-2-11 14:28
I recently received my Mavic Pro, been watching the DJI tutorials as well as other YouTube how to videos to educate myself.

In these videos, it says to stay away from metal objects during calibration. My issue is that I have a metal hip and I have some metal screws in my spine. Is this going to be an issue during calibration?

The metal in your body is likely non-ferrous, probably a titanium alloy of some sort. If so, there will be no magnetic interference.
2017-3-12
Use props
Adinfinitum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 603816 ft
Netherlands

PR MAVIC Posted at 2017-2-20 14:20
Is it just me or are other users experiencing problems using a iPhone5 with the DJI go app. It intermittently connects with the 5 but the others 6s connects every time without fail. Any help would be much appreciated.
Mavic pro user.

I am using a iPhone 5S, and I sometimes experience that connecting the iPhone needs to be repeated before seeing any image from the Mavic.
2017-3-16
Use props
Adinfinitum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 603816 ft
Netherlands

Lonewolf5 Posted at 2017-2-11 21:11
I still can't connect my phone to the controller and because of that I can't activate my drone and I've been trying for 3 weeks now. I emailed DJI and have not receive a response back, and I called them and they told me what to do and I already had tried all the methods they gave me and still nothing. Please help.

Perhaps a stupid advice from me, but did you know that you are able to select in-App to which drone the app should connect? This can be done in the main screen by clicking on the name of a shown DJI drone in the upper-left corner. On my iPhone, it sometimes can't connect too, and the solution is to tap on i.e. "Phantom4" and simply select "Mavic". Just a thought.
2017-3-16
Use props
Paul London Rin
New
Flight distance : 37408 ft
Italy

It was better to let you choose the cable type at the making of the order, as Dji wastes less cables, and you have the right one that you need.
Actual policy to furnish 3 cables is made by a very controverted mind.
Sorry to say this, but With all this amount of expense I was expecting the perfection, no jokes, and a ready to fly product.
2017-3-17
Use props
Paul London Rin
New
Flight distance : 37408 ft
Italy

Paul London Rin Posted at 2017-3-17 00:17
It was better to let you choose the cable type at the making of the order, as Dji wastes less cables, and you have the right one that you need.
Actual policy to furnish 3 cables is made by a very controverted mind.
Sorry to say this, but With all this amount of expense I was expecting the perfection, no jokes, and a ready to fly product.

Somehow my starting part of test was truncated, I don't know why..

However, my phone has a reversed usb, But the reversed cable is not included in the box.
This is why I wrote that it was better to let you choose the needed cable or include at least all the cable combination in the box.
2017-3-17
Use props
INVOLVING
New

Japan

My Mavic controller firmware must be broken .
I try to update firmware but when I put the controller to PC shows error code 52.
Error Code 52 means Electronic signature does not match or firmware is broken .

Please Help me ...
2017-3-18
Use props
fansef7f97bb
New

Italy

I've just got a Mavic and I'm using a Galaxy S tablet to monitoring the aircraft, i stslling the Android App, but unfortunately the images I receive on the screen are scrabble most of the time. I tested other devices as well getting the same result. In other words I can't see what the machine sees. What I'm supposed to do with my brand new Mavic?
2017-3-20
Use props
fR9icRPvLE3n
New
Flight distance : 11719 ft
United States

Have owned mavic for 4 months.
Continuous disconnect issues with djigo4 ver 4 and samsung galaxy s7 non edge.

It is fun to fly but so unreliable I would advise others to not purchase this equipment.

Support is not helpful.  Sorry support but this is ridiculous.
2017-3-23
Use props
fansc3757dea
New
United States

Lonewolf5 Posted at 2017-2-11 21:11
I still can't connect my phone to the controller and because of that I can't activate my drone and I've been trying for 3 weeks now. I emailed DJI and have not receive a response back, and I called them and they told me what to do and I already had tried all the methods they gave me and still nothing. Please help.

I activated the drone by connecting the drone to the phone using wifi connection.
2017-3-23
Use props
fans6f55aeaa
New
New Zealand

Hi all. My mavic has disconnected 3 time out of 3 flights. Wifi is off as I've been told this can resolve some Samsung Galaxy s6 disconnection issues but did it again. Any ideas?
Cheers
Mike
NZ
2017-3-23
Use props
OOO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3319262 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

It took 2 days for me to figure out that the side cable should be removed in order to use other USB port .
2017-3-25
Use props
Gunssa
New

United States

My Samsung Note 4 works fine with the Davic.  For those that haven't noted there are various connectors for the top left side of the controller.  One of those works fine with the Note 4. No special actions just plug in the cell phone and it works.

However I find the 6" screen on the Note 4 a bit small.  So, when I plug a Samsung Tab S2 into the same cable the Go App will NOT connect.  I have tried setting the USB connection to MTP, RNDIS, etc. and it just will not connect.

May start a new thread on this but this thread is connections.
2017-3-27
Use props
copps
lvl.1
Germany

Rher are 3 cables coming with the Mavic pro to connect with the controller.
Bit the most used cable , the reverse micro usb is not included. I never have seen a android Phone, where the rounded side is showing to rthe screen.
And all  smartphones /ablets  produced in china equal wether elephone, Ulefone, Pipo , cube and all other
are working with the reverde model , which must be buyed additinal.
Result:
That not usable connect cable is bringing coming up frustation before starting the first time i think.
2017-3-30
Use props
Spook
lvl.1
Czechia

Got a new Mavic today and not able to connect the remote with the phone via usb.
DJI go app4 detects remote as Phantom3 pro and keeps trying to install and start the old DJIgo app that of course doesn't support Mavic.
Any suggestions?
2017-3-31
Use props
fansc3757dea
New
United States

I purchased the Samsung Galaxy No5 (model: SM-S550TL (GP)) and as of Firmware Version V01.03.0500 works perfectly fine without any drop outs I have experienced yet.
2017-3-31
Use props
Jekketto94
New
Italy

I have a problem when I connect my ipad Pro to the mavic controller, it says "Disconnected" Some of you has the same problem? (Ps usually I use my 7Plus, no problem with that)
2017-4-1
Use props
Lamonster
New
United States

My iPhone 7 connects fine but my ipad mini (new one) is hit and miss as far as connecting. Right now it's working and for no reason that I can tell. Everything I did yesterday didn't work and most of today. I did a google search and plugged it in like always and it works. Seems a little buggy.
2017-4-2
Use props
Ecca
New
Flight distance : 44849 ft
Australia

Hi there, new to all this, but I can follow instructions. When I attach my iPhone 7s to the remote controller and start the DJI GO 4 app, it doesn't connect, but if I use an origin iPhone USB cable and disconnect the factory stand USB cable it connects as it is meant to.
Is it the controller that is faulty or is it the factory supplied cable ??
I'm not real happy that the product isn't 100% off of the shelf. Any ideas, I'm going over to Vanuatu in a few weeks and wanted it functions as it is supposed to.
Firmware updated last week, Dji can you help or even reply, I don't see a contact number for you in Australia, wonder how warranty will work ?
2017-4-4
Use props
AmichaiZeni
New
Israel

I bought my Mavic pro yesterday .
Today I opened it up and set everything as it needs to be .

I turned on the remote (after charging everything) , and turned on the drone . connected to the phone , and in the app (DJI GO 4) it says - "disconnected" .
Even when im trying to fly it without the phone , just with the remote , it says on the remote - "unactivated , check app" .

There is no solution in youtube or google .
Please try to help me .
2017-4-5
Use props
krautz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124849 ft
Denmark

*Knowledge* Posted at 2017-3-9 16:40
First time drone flyer here... well actually non-flyer because I can't get past the 3rd page in configuring the app. The app is constantly freezing on the screen that shows all the controls of the remote. I can't click next or the back arrow, its frozen so I have to force close the app.

So, I'm unable to even fly this thing. Im using the dji go 4 app with a samsumg s7 edge.

Hi just got my Mavic Pro today - same problem here - can't get past the 3rd page in the configuration??? also using Samsung S7 Edge. Any solutions, so that we can start flying??
2017-4-7
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

OOO Posted at 2017-3-25 22:05
It took 2 days for me to figure out that the side cable should be removed in order to use other USB port .

I discovered that awhile back, and then when looking over the manual again, I saw that it is written that way in the manual (current manual is V1.4).  Nice thing is they update manual on each update of firmware or app.  Also when you first use a usb cable on the RC (Samsung S7), it asks you to make it the primary connection.  You can go into your phone settings app manager and change the defaults.
2017-4-7
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

copps Posted at 2017-3-30 03:28
Rher are 3 cables coming with the Mavic pro to connect with the controller.
Bit the most used cable , the reverse micro usb is not included. I never have seen a android Phone, where the rounded side is showing to rthe screen.
And all  smartphones /ablets  produced in china equal wether elephone, Ulefone, Pipo , cube and all other

All my Samsung phones have the rounded side towards the screen.
2017-4-7
Use props
Sinak
lvl.1
Serbia

Spook Posted at 2017-3-31 05:30
Got a new Mavic today and not able to connect the remote with the phone via usb.
DJI go app4 detects remote as Phantom3 pro and keeps trying to install and start the old DJIgo app that of course doesn't support Mavic.
Any suggestions?

I have the same problem with samsung j5 2016 rc does not recognize mavic and seeks to install an old dji go.I looked at the downlaod list of compatible phones and planned to buy a samsung s7, but on the other spec. list no s7 i read that people have problems with s7 .very confusing for DJi

2017-4-7
Use props
Sinak
lvl.1
Serbia

Like this

Capture 1.JPG
Capture.JPG
2017-4-7
Use props
Piojessie
lvl.1

United States

it is so excited!!! I am going to purchase my first drone! I had been doing some research on google, in order to select a drone... I found a useful review on top 10 camera drones(http://10trumps.com/best-drone-camera/ ),which shows the overviews, pros and cons of each drone. it seems that more than 50% of top drones are made from DJI... and I decided to pick a drone between Mavic Pro and Phantom 4, the prices are almost the same, but which one is better? any suggestion?
2017-4-8
Use props
Scaido
New
Flight distance : 3366 ft
Latvia

David000 Posted at 2017-2-21 08:44
I resolved the app crashes.  Here is how (for Android devices):

Open your file explorer on your device and navigate to your home file directory.  This is either referred to as "Device Storage" or /storage/emulated/0.

Thx m8! Had same same problem as you.  I was thinking to reinstall phones OS But yours solution helped!
2017-4-8
Use props
Octav
New
Romania

Apologies please if i will ask and discuss again. I just received my mavic and i have a probleme uit camera connection in app. I tried both usb connection ports, and in both of them my phone ( iphone 6) is just charging (on mini usb port, and on the normal one) but still camera it's not working. I triedeith HTC of my friend and it recognized immediately the device and is working! Can you please advice me what should i do, please!
2017-4-10
Use props
patg64
New
United States

Zero luck using z force Droid. Will not connect if it does the aircraft gets 2oo feet away looses connect to AC rth getting frustrated switch to nephew I phone 6s flawless flight
2017-5-6
Use props
hemna
New
United States

I have an LG V20 and when I connect it to the controller, the phone always says disconnected.   
2017-9-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very informative video. Thanks!
2017-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now