P2+Gopro4+lightbridge
2041 5 2014-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
emilio_n
lvl.1
Spain

Hi there!
This is my first post here so... hi to everybody!
My configuration is P2 + H3-3D + GoPro3+Black + Lightbridge.

I have two questions about this since I have Lightbridge just 3 days ago.

Is posible record and video and shot pictures at the sametime? I mean in the mode
Can I record with one quility and send to the lightbridge with other? For example, record on 4K but send 760 to the ground unit?

Second thing... Any idea about when ios app for the lightbridge will pass the beta phase? Any idea about the update of lightbridge to work with the new Gopro 4 Black?

Thanks in advance!!!

2014-10-6
Use props
DJI-Tenna
lvl.2

China

1. Unable to take video and shots at the same time.
2. You can do the settings in LB App to allow HD video recording and lower quality video on the mobile devices.
3. No information about the beta phase or compatibility of LB with Gopro 4.
2014-10-8
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Emilo,

The LB will work with the H3-3D and the GP4.  I have tested it up to 2.7K recording and live video out to the monitor/iOS/Android device.  It does not work at 4K.  HDMI always outputs at 1080 regardless of the input.  It is still unclear why the GP4 cannot output HDMI at 4K to the LB.  It may be a GP4 issue or a LB issue.  Engineering is looking at the issue.

I agree with Tenna that we do not know the development cycle of the apps.
2014-10-8
Use props
emilio_n
lvl.1
Spain

Thanks to both.
That LB is unable to video + photo mode in the GoPro is a very bad news to me, since ,ost of my works are recording at 1080-30fps + pictures each 5 seconds.
Looking fordward to buy the gp4.
2014-10-9
Use props
egriffith515
New
Flight distance : 459154 ft
United States

Is there any update on when LB will work with the GoPro4.  As soon as I hit record on the GoPro4 I lose my video signal on the BlackPearl.  
2014-10-30
Use props
david
lvl.1

United States

Here's my setup and first test flight with this combo, only issues are related to the video output to the receiver or receiver to device/app:
2014-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules